The Video Thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
All analogies inherently break down if you try to apply them to everything but we have to use them at some level as well

What is he referencing here?
Fucking Grim making me do research and shit (take a few seconds and rewind the video)...

At first, I thought he was ranting some disparaging words at some actual "science" show trying to dumb down the "science." As to increase support for science research of actual dangers that exist in the solar system.

Then, I went back to the start and found the first Youtube channel he listed, BPEarthWatch..... yea

Oblig:

Grimsark

Music Videos...
I have not laughed that hard in a long time...

A little history about the last video. OldMarine was a big supporter of BPEarthWatch while BP was sticking to actual science, and thin evidence... Even re-posted a bunch of BP's videos about ISON and Solar activity... Etc... To see him railing against BP like that made my day.
smile.png
Wanted to share.

Related. (This channel is a bit out there, but not as bad as BP)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is he referencing here?

Oblig:
It's from his movie that he made "The Great Dictator", was a movie that was generally rejected at its time as it was before WWII but it's basically his view on Hitler mixed with comedy. Do yourself a favor and watch it.. (That's Charlie Chaplin)