The Video Thread

If the government owes Sean free money to be a non-contributing cum sponge to our society, then you plebs owe me free entertainment.
WTB neg system so neggers can neg this nagger...

I guess we could all dust off the ignore button or some such. Can we report posts(ers) that belong in the rickshaw?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the government owes Sean free money to be a non-contributing cum sponge to our society, then you plebs owe me free entertainment.

Oblig:
rrr_img_56974.jpg
Have you ever been so poor that you lash out on random people on a message board because you're mad that the gubment took 200 dollars from your McDonalds paycheck? Gadrel has.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Careful putting images like that up bro, you don't want to go over your data cap for your poverty internet plan. You might not be able to afford ramen noodles this month.

Callous_sl

shitlord
durka durka muhamed je-had

Volgograd Suicide Bomber Moment Of Detonation Caught On Tape:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=94a_1389869200
That's the ticket, just go blow em up right outside the security checkpoint, where everyone is lined up like ducks in a pond. Imagine if that happened in an American airport, he just walks up between the two lines and kaboom! There's no screening before the screening, so there wouldn't be any way to catch it before it happened, it's not like TSA agents are actually trained to spot that kind of thing, they just know to point the attractive women to the nudie scanner.

Oblig