The Video Thread

that was awesome!
I would have waited around for the police to show up and showed them the whole video.

Edit: From the YouTube description

This happened to me on SR 41 in Tampa on Monday March 24th. This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. Now bear in mind, that this guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane, was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road, wasn't paying attention, and all in all being an ignorant ass. In the full video which I will post later, you will be able to see that not once was I mouthing off, I never brake checked him, and in fact until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all, I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.

He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged. Massive props to the Sheriffs Department and most especially the Highway Patrol who responded to the scene. This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The dude tailgating her clearly is a douche, but don't for a second think that she(lady filming) wasn't at fault either. She said she was being tailgated for 3 minutes, if you watch her video, you will clearly see no one else in the right lane minus the 2 trucks the lady is driving the same speed as to prevent the douche from passing her. She even shows you how fast she is going, 55-57 in a 55 mph highway, if you are driving in the left lane on a 2 lane highway and someone gets on your ass, you either speed up or slow down to merge right... and let normal people drive fast in the fast lane.

Slow drivers driving in the fast lane makes people mad, crazy I know.

Fast lane? Thats a regular fucking road not a highway. Also she was going above the damn speed limit in rain.

razzle_sl

shitlord
Tailing is dangerous and is the reason for many motor vehicle accidents. No sympathy for that truck driver... no matter his injuries. He chose to put lives in danger and got the karma hammer.

Bitch.

I'm not sure we watched the same video... and you seem to be confused by some basic terms, but I guess I'll try:

As to the highway statement, I had assumed SR was State Route, but it could also be State Road. I looked up both for you anyways.
U.S. Route 41, also U.S. Highway 41 (US 41), is a north?south United States Highway that runs from Miami, Florida to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
State Road 41, not to be confused with U.S. Route 41 is the secret designation for U.S. Route 301 between Temple Terrace and Zephyrhills, Florida. It is known as Fort KingHighwayin Hillsborough Countyand yes Tampa is in Hillsborough County.

A passing lane... is the lane on a multi-lane highway closest to the center of the road. In North American terminology, the passing lane is often known as the number one lane left lane, or leftmost lane... and the rightmost slow lane is sometimes called the "outside lane", because the lane nearest the center of the roadway is considered "inside".

Speed limit on highways are typically 55, and since the cars in the right lane that she was using to cockblock the douche were also going 55ish, she wasn't really going above the speed limit.

As to the rain, her car and the truck had 0 rain drops on them, and were not using their windshield wipers, her windshield was also all nasty with bug splatter so she likely wasn't even driving when it was raining, also her and his windows were both down... all of which point to not raining. Clearly it had rained some time previously hence the spotted water on the road.

Was she to blame for the accident? No.

But she knew she was cockblocking(not letting him pass her) the douche with the intent purpose of getting a rise out of said douche. And then the lady laughs at someone that just crashed their car...maybe he had a brain aneurysm blow up caused by all the douche-baggery and is now seriously hurt or some other random number of medical things occur to him, and her first reaction... was to laugh. This all points to vindictive person.

It took her 3 minutes to pass 2 cars, if you can't see she was trying to troll him, well I don't even...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure we watched the same video... and you seem to be confused by some basic terms, but I guess I'll try:

As to the highway statement, I had assumed SR was State Route, but it could also be State Road. I looked up both for you anyways.
U.S. Route 41, also U.S. Highway 41 (US 41), is a north-south United States Highway that runs from Miami, Florida to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
State Road 41, not to be confused with U.S. Route 41 is the secret designation for U.S. Route 301 between Temple Terrace and Zephyrhills, Florida. It is known as Fort KingHighwayin Hillsborough Countyand yes Tampa is in Hillsborough County.

A passing lane... is the lane on a multi-lane highway closest to the center of the road. In North American terminology, the passing lane is often known as the number one lane left lane, or leftmost lane... and the rightmost slow lane is sometimes called the "outside lane", because the lane nearest the center of the roadway is considered "inside".

Speed limit on highways are typically 55, and since the cars in the right lane that she was using to cockblock the douche were also going 55ish, she wasn't really going above the speed limit.

As to the rain, her car and the truck had 0 rain drops on them, and were not using their windshield wipers, her windshield was also all nasty with bug splatter so she likely wasn't even driving when it was raining, also her and his windows were both down... all of which point to not raining. Clearly it had rained some time previously hence the spotted water on the road.

Was she to blame for the accident? No.

But she knew she was cockblocking(not letting him pass her) the douche with the intent purpose of getting a rise out of said douche. And then the lady laughs at someone that just crashed their car...maybe he had a brain aneurysm blow up caused by all the douche-baggery and is now seriously hurt or some other random number of medical things occur to him, and her first reaction... was to laugh. This all points to vindictive person.

It took her 3 minutes to pass 2 cars, if you can't see she was trying to troll him, well I don't even...
^ This

I am not sure who the shittier driver was in that video, both were self entitled cunts/assholes.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sonic fan does it better than Sega.

So a fan of the game made a better version ...20 FUCKING YEARS LATER?. NO FUCKING SHIT. WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ELSE THATS COOL? WHEN I WAS IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL I MADE A BETTER VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL PAC MAN IN VISUAL BASIC, LOL GET FUCKING REKT NAMCO.

And honestly that doesn't even look better, just more clustered graphics.