The Video Thread

DavivMcD

Peasant
You just don't get it. Go back to your sunshine rainbows and unicorns, conformist.
rrr_img_66499.jpg

When it comes to Waffles videos, I concur with Dr. Lexus here:

I am usually all for posting any kind of video content here, but damn, even the cover photo of the videos is jimmy rustle inducing! Trying to make it through 10 seconds of one of them is torturous!

Looking at that Pewdiepew person, makes me wonder what demographic watches it. It looks like something prepubescent boys may like because the voice pitch is closer to their own and it is about gaming. They have derped games enough that I hear even teenage girls are gaming now, maybe they like how he talks and looks?

That being said, I have a hard time understanding how Waffles thinks that he will find a market for his Pewdiepew clone videos in a community of gamers that started with a premier EQ raiding guild of the most hardcore, time consuming MMO produced in a non-asian market.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
When it comes to Waffles videos, I concur with Dr. Lexus here:

I am usually all for posting any kind of video content here, but damn, even the cover photo of the videos is jimmy rustle inducing! Trying to make it through 10 seconds of one of them is torturous!

Looking at that Pewdiepew person, makes me wonder what demographic watches it. It looks like something prepubescent boys may like because the voice pitch is closer to their own and it is about gaming. They have derped games enough that I hear even teenage girls are gaming now, maybe they like how he talks and looks?

That being said, I have a hard time understanding how Waffles thinks that he will find a market for his Pewdiepew clone videos in a community of gamers that started with a premier EQ raiding guild of the most hardcore, time consuming MMO produced in a non-asian market.
See you get it.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Fuck them both. Especially for her for having such low standards that she thinks dating Waffles is a good idea.
He's just going to continue to use these forums as a dumping ground for his videos to get some free hits when people click on it. He likely doesn't care about downvotes. How you CAN make him care is flagging his videos which would quickly result in his entire account taken down. Then he'll have something to be emo about.

Also, video partially related.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
He's just going to continue to use these forums as a dumping ground for his videos to get some free hits when people click on it. He likely doesn't care about downvotes. How you CAN make him care is flagging his videos which would quickly result in his entire account taken down. Then he'll have something to be emo about.

Also, video partially related.

I might have an idea.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Waffles how much youtube money are you pulling? It can be much because all your videos only have like 300-400 views tops and the amount of time it takes to make a single video must make the whole thing pretty shitty investment.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh I'm sorry, I seem to have confused you. That's not an entrant, that's thewinner.

Russia got booed on their performance and every time they got points:
"Russia must take over Europe or we will become subhumans like western Europe."