The Video Thread

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I would be ok for all those people claiming racism at zimmermann case going ballistic on this, poor kids...

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Racist Stripper: "I'm Not a Racist, I Have a Black Cousin"

Janelle Ambrosia claims that the before the video started rolling, the man who filmed her shouting "you're a nasty fucking American Inventor" almost hit her son with his car and called her "I don't know what he called me ... a crackheaded cracker." She failed to mention that part of the story to her husband in the conversation we see on the video, instead saying he scared her kids by starting his car.

Before WBLK host Big Rob could even ask the question, she jumped in with "I'm not a racist. I have a black cousin."

Explaining how the term "American Inventor" entered the equation, she said, "American Inventor means an ignorant person, it has nothing to do with race. He pissed me off, I'm bipolar."

She said she doesn't have anything against black people, but when asked what she would say to the driver now, she sarcastically replied:

"Am I supposed to apologize? Oh yeah, I'll apologize for him almost hitting my kid and me losing my temper."
On top of everything else that is terrible about this bottomlessly terrible mixture of racism, mental illness, and YouTube, things just got even more complicated for the children caught in the middle of it. Janelle says her ex has seen the video of her rant and wants to take custody of the kids.

[H/T WBLK
Ha. Some people defend her. Some don't. Nothing changes any faster.

Okay, last post for the night then I'm going to bed:

The Forest on Steam

^Indie-horror game of the year, imo. The alpha is available on Steam early-access right now for just $15. I think it's definitely worth it, but you might want to read the reviews for yourself since Steam finally added that feature. Supposedly it's only a 5-man dev team too.

Here's all three trailers mashed together for anyone curious:

G'night folks.