The Video Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some reason the title of that video made me think of this guy. He's classy as a motherfucker. Plus, it's informative.

This one is pretty damn good too!

Almost makes me want to learn to tend bar, if it wasn't for the bar flies and their stories...

Water it down like a sissy? Lol, okay.
I linked the wrong one, the longer version talks about the older whiskey [18+ year] not needing water. In the first part he is drinking cheep $24 per liter. It links to the other videos when its over.

obl. video

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Living most of my life down the road from Jack Daniels distillery, I can say with a little certainty that the only thing THIS guy knows is how to be an asshole. Let him come into my bar and chuck a scotch on the rocks (or any other drink) out in my floor and I'll show you that not all Scottsmen know how to fight. Also, putting water in Whiskey is a surefire way to say "I'm a big ol' vagina"

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
Living most of my life down the road from Jack Daniels distillery, I can say with a little certainty that the only thing THIS guy knows is how to be an asshole. Let him come into my bar and chuck a scotch on the rocks (or any other drink) out in my floor and I'll show you that not all Scottsmen know how to fight. Also, putting water in Whiskey is a surefire way to say "I'm a big ol' vagina"

Your bar must be far from the distillery since it's in Moore County which is dry. I like JD, it's the only whiskey that I don't get kill me now hung over on, then again I don't drink whiskeys with sugary mixers. I usually drink it straight but if it's going to be a all night drink fest I will start to add water.

oblig vid