The Video Thread

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Undoubtedly posted before, but figured it is worth posting again. Kids covering music that isn't one direction and the likes seem rare these days.

Cover of Tool 46 and 2

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sea lions frequently try to hide near boats when they're being hunted by orcas. This one was either trying to do that or has been trained by the people on the boat for free fish.
I spotted one playing dead next to the small fishing boat i was in a few months ago. It was the middle of the night, so I couldn't see any orca, but I could hear something spouting nearby. It was strange to see it planking in the water, because normally sea lions are incredibly active. They are terrified of orcas, and for good reason.

Sea lions frequently try to hide near boats when they're being hunted by orcas. This one was either trying to do that or has been trained by the people on the boat for free fish.
I spotted one playing dead next to the small fishing boat i was in a few months ago. It was the middle of the night, so I couldn't see any orca, but I could hear something spouting nearby. It was strange to see it planking in the water, because normally sea lions are incredibly active. They are terrified of orcas, and for good reason.
According to the description, it sounds like the Capt. feeds the sea lion after a day a fishing on a regular basis. I am sure his customers like this, and he did warn them to be careful...