The Walking Dead

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
the yoinked the motorcycle cop driving past and almost hitting them straight outta WWZ, but ya, looks pretty good.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Starts back up this coming Sunday. (Oct 11)

Thought I would kick-start the season discussion with this:

AMC: Please Kill Carl This Season On 'The Walking Dead' C...

To put it simply, Carl is the worst character in the history of television. He's like if Jar Jar Binks and Brody's daughter on Homeland had a child and then realized it was terrible so left him in a cowboy hat on the doorstep of Fran Dresher, who taught him poise and grace.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Let the hate begin. INC all those posters that said they would never watch this show again in 1, 2, 3...
I fully admit that it's not a high-quality show, but it's entertaining, mindless fun.

Sometimes I just like to sit down, be entertained, and not have to think about much

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I think the Terminus stuff was legitimately good TV. I enjoyed those like...two episodes...enough to finish the series out. I did take a break from the show in season 3 where I had enough of watching characters walk between that Governor town and the prison.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Last season was probably their strongest season but that isn't saying a whole lot about this show. I'll be interested to see how this season goes because I felt like this timeframe in the comics is where the storylines really felt like they were dragging. So for a show that manages to turn exciting source into boring screen adaptation I don't know what they'll do with source that is mostly character development and inter-personal relationships. Since you know the acting on this show is so fantastic I am sure the emotions will be properly conveyed on screen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
holy shit, is that "the herd" that was blocking the road to DC?

-edit
did they really need to show 90% of this episode in black & white? are TWD fans so stupid that they need to greyscale the flashbacks in order to know whats current?

Cybsled

I thought it was a good opener and it did have a good ending twist.

I wonder who set the horn off? Seems pretty deliberate. Probably the fucking priest lol

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That motherfucker...

KIwqMOV.gif

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hey, we need to add a handful of new people to the show. Lets just have them randomly show up in a car and say "we've been out roaming around for a few weeks" Sure, that makes sense. And they seemed to be absolutely no worse for wear.

That was dumb as hell.

Also...just burn the giant zombie pit. Who the hell tries to pull a St Patrick and lead all the snakes...err zombies on an overland march out of town.

So dumb