The Walking Dead

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
great episode. the dude playing morgan is prolly the best actor on the show, and the akido master guy did a great job too. both interesting characters and backgrounds, and you could really sense the burden of their pasts in them whenever they talked. so much better than the hokey teenage angst shit they pepper in with carl (and even glenn)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So my wife bitched me out the other day. Haven't watched this show since the farm season (I catch an episode every once in awhile, I know the main plot).

She told me I was a stubborn idiot and the show has gotten so much better and I Should give it another shot. So I half watched the morgan episode, and I guess that's a terrible place for me to jump back in.

If I've hated the show since season 2, is it even worth trying to catch back up? I don't watch TV for the sake of watching TV, I try to only watch good shows.
The second half of S5 was incredible. S6 has got off to a good start.

I actually gave up on the show when the first half of S5 finished. It had been a hard slog to get to that point, parts of s3 and s4 were ok but I didn't feel it was worth continuing when s5 went on a mid season break

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
The second half of S5 was incredible. S6 has got off to a good start.

I actually gave up on the show when the first half of S5 finished. It had been a hard slog to get to that point, parts of s3 and s4 were ok but I didn't feel it was worth continuing when s5 went on a mid season break
Agreed - my wife and I stopped watching at the mid-season break in S5 - the week before S6 started we caught an early episode and decided to see how bad the rest of S5 was - it was so good, we knocked it out in 2 days and S6 has been very good so far.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Personally I thought Seasons 4 and 5 were the shows highlights so far. They both had some really great episodes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a shitty episode. Does anyone really care about the red shirts in this little town?

Several more episodes like that and I'll have to quit this show a third time (or is it fourth?).

Raes

Vyemm Raider
In case you forgot how bad the season at the farm was, here's an episode to remind you. You're welcome.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, that was almost completely awful. i say almost because it had 2 things which were pretty awesome.

one was the sewer zombies, outstanding, props to makeup or the puppet guys.
second was Rick's speech.

Rick standing 8 feet from the wall being crowded by zombies.

WE CAN SURVIVE, BUT WE NEED TO BE COMPLETELY QUIET. THAT MEANS NO NOISE OF ANY KIND, THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE AS SILENT AS A GRAVEYARD. CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME IN THE BACK? WE NEED TO KEEP OUR VOICES DOWN TO A WHISPER!!!

that shit had me fucking rolling. then later he begins to show dead guy's son how to shoot. way to keep things on the downlow, rick.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Rick's speech.

Rick standing 8 feet from the wall being crowded by zombies.

WE CAN SURVIVE, BUT WE NEED TO BE COMPLETELY QUIET. THAT MEANS NO NOISE OF ANY KIND, THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE AS SILENT AS A GRAVEYARD. CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME IN THE BACK? WE NEED TO KEEP OUR VOICES DOWN TO A WHISPER!!!

that shit had me fucking rolling. then later he begins to show dead guy's son how to shoot. way to keep things on the downlow, rick.
Haha yeah I caught that as well. I was like what the fuck?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
AFTER THIS

AFTER THIS WE'LL BE QUIET

rrr_img_115571.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So that's where they've been hiding all the filler. Good to get it out of the way all at once.

Is it me or are there more and more fatties showing up in town? What's tubby's idea of "rationing"? Only eight cookies a day per child?

There are only so many canned beans in a given radius of their town. Sustenance farming takes a lot of space and a lot of water. This was a problem even before the zombie moat because their scavengers were hilariously inept.

Too many mouths. Rick needs to start catapulting people over the wall or eating the fat people.

Carol was probably busy building the trebuchet, that's why we didn't see her.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The lack of Carol in the episode really stood out. Perhaps the actress had gotten a read of the script and was able to opt out of appearing in this episode.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
So that's where they've been hiding all the filler. Good to get it out of the way all at once.

Is it me or are there more and more fatties showing up in town? What's tubby's idea of "rationing"? Only eight cookies a day per child?

There are only so many canned beans in a given radius of their town. Sustenance farming takes a lot of space and a lot of water. This was a problem even before the zombie moat because their scavengers were hilariously inept.

Too many mouths. Rick needs to start catapulting people over the wall or eating the fat people.

Also, didn't like half of the town just get murdered? Shouldn't they be well stocked for the time being?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The amount of people just staring at each other in this show is incredible lol.

Also I had to laugh when blondie stabbed the zombie and then had to make her gay speech on the porch. Why do people make gay speeches so much in this town?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Because they like repeating the whole "person finally accepts reality" thing.

Plus it puts that character on everyone's dead pool for the next episode.

Debase

N00b
Definitely one of the worst episodes in recent show history. I have no clue what plot elements were even advanced other than Rick now being in charge, some of the townspeople being uncertain about accepting the new norm, and a few budding relationships... all of which could have been done in less than 10 minutes.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
By far the worst storyline was Maggie's storyline that didn't matter at all
FUCK YOU IM GOING AND I DONT WANT YOUR HELP

THANKS FOR HELPING BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN OK

FUCK YOU IM NOT GOING

rrr_img_115610.jpg

Tenks

Lets see how badly they'll fuck up Negan's character. Will it be a more colossal fuckup than the Governor or have they learned? Stay tuned for the next episode of The Walking Dead!

Tenks

Also Rick was giving his gay speech to everyone when he got back about being quiet and shutting the lights off and shit. Then like 10 minutes later homie is standing on the wall shooting zombies with a revolver.