The Walking Dead

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can see it playing out mostly like the comics in terms of who gets killed/maimed, although it wouldn't surprise me if Judith ends up dying as well.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There's storms in my area tonight and as that final shot with the old church steeple (was it?) crashed down, from the TV was silence. But a perfectly timed deep rumble of thunder.

Suited it great.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
That was a really awful troll with Glenn. As long as we get the comic book ending for him I'm ok but I doubt the show will have the guts to pull that off.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This is a zombie soap opera. Why would there not be drama? We've had half a dozen seasons of it, if you are pissed over it, find a new show. Fuck.
Yeah but their drama isn't drama... at all. It's the most shallow shit I have ever seen in a TV Show. Like the exchange between Morgan and the Medicine chick. Seriously. I want 5 minutes back so I can see more action somewhere else. Hell, EVERY exchange is like this. Cringe worthy garbage you just want to get over with so you can see some type of action, with ZERO subplot character drama development. This is one of the first shows I actually cheer when people die. And it's about 99% of them.

I mean quite honestly if these are the real world adult conversations in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, I'd rather see a conversation between zombies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't watch this but laughed loudly when my wife was watching it and I saw Glenn the dumpster baby being birthed

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Comic book stuff

Apparently the guy from last week's Daryl storyline was said by the writers to be Dwight. So that leads me to think the girl he was with (probably notdeaddiabetes girl) is his wife. In the comic book Dwight gets his face burnt by a hot iron for "cheating" with his wife whom Neagen is married too (one of many wives he has -- they have a barter system and if you're one of his wives you basically don't have to work/barter.) Dwight also used a crossbow in the comics as well and he took that with him. So I'm guessing when we see him he'll have a scarred face and this time he'll really be pissed at the Saviors.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I'm thinking some of the setup they have been doing with Glenn and Maggie combined with the fact that we don't really need another baby on the scene that Maggie is gonna get the Negan treatment instead of Glenn.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah but their drama isn't drama... at all. It's the most shallow shit I have ever seen in a TV Show. Like the exchange between Morgan and the Medicine chick. Seriously. I want 5 minutes back so I can see more action somewhere else. Hell, EVERY exchange is like this. Cringe worthy garbage you just want to get over with so you can see some type of action, with ZERO subplot character drama development. This is one of the first shows I actually cheer when people die. And it's about 99% of them.

I mean quite honestly if these are the real world adult conversations in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, I'd rather see a conversation between zombies.
Man, sounds like you should find a different show to watch because after 6 years of it, why do you think it'll change anytime soon?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Man, sounds like you should find a different show to watch because after 6 years of it, why do you think it'll change anytime soon?
But.... the opening to this season was so damn good until episode 5 when they reintroduced the trash character garbage again. It wouldn't be so bad if it actually was good writing and material. So much room for improvement in the plot building. The backstory on Morgan was FANTASTIC. Why can't they do more of that? Instead of forced ridiculous "talks" for 4 minutes which are so horrid to watch. I mean who writes that garbage? "Anything wrong?" ... "No." "You sure?" "Yeah I don't want to talk about it." "Ok you look like you can use someone to talk to. You can talk to me" "I'll keep that in mind"

WHY! For fuck sake on a cracker!

Jesus Christ I watch some of this shit and it's like when my wife gets pissed at me for something and when I ask her what's wrong... "Oh .... Nothing...."

You know why I end up watching more? I want anyone that has ever had a conversation like that? TO GET EATEN BY A HORDE OF INFESTED UNDEAD.

I keep waiting. Waiting for the glorious moment when I can watch them all get zombie-nuked. So I can sit back and talk to my TV.

"WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH!?"

I CANNOT WAIT.

It has to happen.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You need beer. You still owe me one from like a year ago when you said you'd get me one.
tongue.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm thinking some of the setup they have been doing with Glenn and Maggie combined with the fact that we don't really need another baby on the scene that Maggie is gonna get the Negan treatment instead of Glenn.
I don't know though, when Maggie was talking to Rick about how Judith is starting to look like Lori and it made her happy seems like foreshadowing that there won't be a papa Glen around in the near future, but at least we'll still have lil short round.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's even money on Maggie or Glenn meeting Lucille. Although, I'm not sure AMC would be cool with a pregnant woman getting the treatment ;p Their female demographic would flip their shit...in a bad way.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm getting bored of this show. Seven seasons, and there's been no real progression in the overall story. They just move from camp to camp, after humans attack and draw in zombies. Characters are introduced so they can be killed. I know this is going on season 8, but I can't see myself watching a season 9, 10, 11, 12...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
zombies i can believe, surviving for years in the apocalypse and still being a noob, i can believe, being a badass for years in apocalypse and being worse off than the aforementioned noobs, i can believe, but a dumpster with wheels that are tall enough for a human to shimmy under while still being too short for shriveled up zombies to follow is where i draw the fucking line.

has anyone ever even seen a dumpster with wheels like that?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Watched the episode last night and holy shit it was bad. In typical TWD fashion something happened at the start (Glenn being a dumpster baby) and then something happened at the end. And nothing happened in the middle outside of retard Spencer doing retard things that had no impact on the actual story.

Also how can zombies push in a barred & locked door but they can't manage to shove a dumpster a foot?