> Than U
Z

107016-Rick-Grimes-are-you-not-entert-7vlJ.png

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Another shitty episode. I'm about to just watch episodes 1,8 and 16. And say fuck it to anything else.

Oldbased

> Than U
I can't wait until the feminist Negan takedown episode where he is swamped by a horde of angry old women and they take him down and look at the camera and scream Stronger Together.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Inque

FunEmployed
I'm proud to say I have not glanced at this season beyond episode 1. This thread simply reinforces that I give zero screws about anything related to this show. Unless Maggie is completely buck naked.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
and they wonder why viewership is on the decline. The writers for that episode should be hung by the neck until dead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't wait until the feminist Negan takedown episode where he is swamped by a horde of angry old women and they take him down and look at the camera and scream Stronger Together.
yeah this was easily on par with farm filler episodes from season2. not only was it filler, but filler with the PoV from a red shirt character.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like Tara's pregnancy boobs. She looked good on Talking Dead in the knee highs too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
The writers of this show have been terrible since Season 2. Every now and then the stars manage to align (usually when they're sticking to the source material)...but episodes like this just really highlight how bad they are. I honestly just stopped watching after 15 minutes.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't think Rick is going to need the Nation of Ugly Widows.

The Savior's didn't even bother looking for them. And you know that bunch has been reduced to prison sex.

Cybsled

A more epic reveal would have been the men at the Savior station were the men that community lost. Instead, they just made them additional victims to the Saviors.

Zzzzz episode. Only plus is they are the 3rd group of survivors who figured out how to make spears, but Rick's group still has not lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tonight on the Walking Dead.....NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!

I think the show is really hurting from having the group split up so much and then to have another entire episode about a character nobody gives a fuck about. Annnnddd....this episode also ties into looks like everyone is going to unite to take down Negan theme so it just makes you want to not watch the show until you know what is coming finally comes at what won't probably be until the end of next season at the soonest.

Also, Tara had no fucking clue where she was either just fucking kill her if you're going to kill her or if you feel bad and want her to live blindfold her ass and take her out. Speaking of, since they decided to kill her - why not just kill her in the encampment, you know, while she is still handcuffed to your radiator. Its not as if they didn't want the gunshot to come from the camp when they already fired hundreds of rounds at her. And you can't say it was to hide it from the younger girl either, because she obviously knew what they were planning to do since she already had a backpack ready to go for Tara.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Jesus christ, I get that shows need to have filler episodes here and there but this entire fucking season has been filler so far. Outside of the reveal of who Negan killed in the first episode (which should have been shown last season) absolutely nothing of note has happened.

I guess eventually we'll have Alexandria+Hilltop+Kingdom+Scissorville all team up against Negan? Wake me up in 2018 when that happens.

Cybsled

Tonight on the Walking Dead.....NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!

I think the show is really hurting from having the group split up so much and then to have another entire episode about a character nobody gives a fuck about. Annnnddd....this episode also ties into looks like everyone is going to unite to take down Negan theme so it just makes you want to not watch the show until you know what is coming finally comes at what won't probably be until the end of next season at the soonest.

Also, Tara had no fucking clue where she was either just fucking kill her if you're going to kill her or if you feel bad and want her to live blindfold her ass and take her out. Speaking of, since they decided to kill her - why not just kill her in the encampment, you know, while she is still handcuffed to your radiator. Its not as if they didn't want the gunshot to come from the camp when they already fired hundreds of rounds at her. And you can't say it was to hide it from the younger girl either, because she obviously knew what they were planning to do since she already had a backpack ready to go for Tara.

I don't think they decided to execute her until she revealed that her group attacked the Saviors and she did not intend to stay at the beach settlement. Also, she did mention there was another person out there, so it would be easier to potentially get them both together and take them both out. Then again, it seemed like they were potentially ok with shanking her in the forest, so who knows?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think they decided to execute her until she revealed that her group attacked the Saviors and she did not intend to stay at the beach settlement. Also, she did mention there was another person out there, so it would be easier to potentially get them both together and take them both out. Then again, it seemed like they were potentially ok with shanking her in the forest, so who knows?
For sure they didn't intend on killing her right away and didn't plan to until she revealed they attacked the saviors; just they are dumb for not following their rules and killing her in the first place and even dumber for not just doing it right then and there in the camp when they did decide to do it.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
God damn the chubby lesbian has gigantic titties. That was about the only thing I remarked on the entire episode while I surfed reddit while watching

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users