The Walking Dead

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, there's the possibility that the wolves we've seen are the cannon fodder.

But all we know for sure is they are fucking nuts. They hack people up and let them turn into zombies to "save" them.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Was there any significance to the red "A" written on the stair post when Carol was sitting down after the fight?

Cybsled

It was the stamp they put on everyone's hands after they first got to the town and they had that dinner party where Sasha flipped out. The little kid (Sam) was putting that stamp on everyone's hand. That is why Carol got kind of emotional when she saw it.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
after 6 seasons, this guy finally gets it.

rrr_img_113561.jpg

they've been using rebar ffs.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, there's the possibility that the wolves we've seen are the cannon fodder.

But all we know for sure is they are fucking nuts. They hack people up and let them turn into zombies to "save" them.
Ya didnt old boy who picked up the gun on the way out say "we had no choice" to Morgan about being there or some shit like that ?

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I don't think they lived there before. The gay recruiter guy found his backpack with photos of Alexandria on one of the Wolves' bodies. I'm guessing he left the pack at the canned food factory "trap" last season and one of the Wolves found it, leading them to the town.

Cybsled

He did. When they got stuck in the trap, he left the pack. Literally the last shot of the episode was a Wolf guy finding the backpack and thumbing through the photos of the town.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm thinking the wolves had no choice to live a feral life because of a bigger bad forcing them out of towns and through brutality. I bet we will find the people who took over terminus were the wolves or someone even worse I.e the comic big bad

Cybsled

Negan? If they introduce him this season, I can almost guarantee it will be towards the end.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
He's not even on talkingdead. I imagine he survives somehow with the idiot on top of him and then the comic book "arc" happens at the end of the season.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This just makes people think he has invincible plot armor when he comes back, which sets up...you know.

The comic book version is just massively more fulfilling, unless they plan to let Darryl get Lucille'd.