The Walking Dead

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Looks like I know what I am doing when I get home
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The entire Season 2 is on sale on Steam right now for 9.99.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The entire Season 2 is on sale on Steam right now for 9.99.
Definitely worth it. And now with that price point you stated, more so than ever my new reason I will never buy another Telltale episodic series again until all episodes of the season are out, and I can buy the whole damn thing at once for $9.99 on sale, rather than $24.99 and wait and wait... and wait... with cliffhangers every episode. Great series. Highly recommend.

But never again will I buy a season until all episodes are out.

Cybsled

I liked Jane, but I didn't like how she forced the situation at the end. It was unfair to Kenny, TBH. Granted, Kenny is a little unhinged, but it sort of presented itself as an unwinnable test for him.

Given the way it ends, I do wonder if Clem will be in S3 or not.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Big spoilers.

So, I saved Kenny and took Kenny's side immediately. Who the hell plays games with a baby and says, "Oh hey watch him become unhinged you will see!" ... well no kidding. Anyone would. When I was dropped off at my new home, I went in with the baby and left Kenny to walk away with his duffle bag of goods because that guy seriously rocks and it is what he wanted. Kenny, regardless of how nuts he was, always looked out for others and he was right in this case about that ridiculous russian kid. Who shot Clem.

All in all, awesome series.

Also quick question:

Is Luke even able to be saved? I chose to run to him and help... But if I just shot walkers and stood my ground, does he fall in and die anyway?

Cybsled

Yeah. Big spoilers.

So, I saved Kenny and took Kenny's side immediately. Who the hell plays games with a baby and says, "Oh hey watch him become unhinged you will see!" ... well no kidding. Anyone would. When I was dropped off at my new home, I went in with the baby and left Kenny to walk away with his duffle bag of goods because that guy seriously rocks and it is what he wanted. Kenny, regardless of how nuts he was, always looked out for others and he was right in this case about that ridiculous russian kid. Who shot Clem.

All in all, awesome series.

Also quick question:

Is Luke even able to be saved? I chose to run to him and help... But if I just shot walkers and stood my ground, does he fall in and die anyway?
Result is the same because Bonnie rushes in if you don't. Too bad no one knew the right way to do it...you lie flat on your belly to more evenly distribute the weight and remove the focused pressure.

As for the endings

I did one with my killing Kenny and going with Jane, and another with letting Kenny kill Jane and I choose to stay at Wellington. Honestly, the Wellington with Kenny walking into the sunset felt like a much more satisfying ending and almost felt like it could have been the end of the story of Clementine as well, so to speak. The Jane ending just sort of felt really open ended and if you let the family in, while they seem relatively nice, it is sort of ominous

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Kenny had to go. First rule of zombie survival is that if someone starts going insane they need to be left behind or put down

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Didn't try to milk it to 200 or anything, only went a couple issues after
Rick got murdered
and the final comic was alright so thumbs up for all that. I thought it was going to 300 and was dreading that. As it is the series had been sorta slow ramblely for a while and ending it was a good call.