The War Z

Crizack_sl

shitlord
No one said anything "only" about the graphics, but the game lists high quality graphics as a feature, then they're fucking terrible. Fuck you, you fucking shill.

I also see dishonesty is not really a big deal to you. I'm out.
Graphics, in the grand scheme of things, game looks perfectly fine to me. I guess on a 1080p video they could look like shit to you since you just have a pitchfork/torch and never played this game -_-

It's not that dishonestly isn't a big deal to me, it just feels like this was blown out of proportions for a game that was on Steam for 3 days. After being called out, the page fixed, then taken out of the steam purchase, which is fine and great, hopefully they get that shit together. Intentional or not, it should have be caught earlier before going live on Steam.

Maybe it is a shill, but its a fun shill for people/friends that like PVP-esqe games.

Also lets not forget how TB makes money:http://twitpic.com/bnjqdg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Who gives a shit about the game genre when the developers are deliberately misleading customers, falsely advertising their UNfinished product, fucked up features that should've been addressed long time ago, and go about banning people from /steam/ forum if they are critical? They have no business "plan," banning randomly selected people to "scare" off hackers. On top of that, there is micro transaction that;s obviously designed to encourage players to spend fucking cash. No one gives a shit if TB can't play the game. TB is judging more than just first impression: A) Quality B) Performance C) Business Practice/Plans, which was one of the reasons why he didn't buy Mass Effect 3. The reason why he doesn't criticize about DayZ is because A) Its a fucking MOD, not a game itself B) its fucking free. C) Its free. If they are charging people for having more than 20 toons in "clans," well fuck off.

If you go to its Steam page, they still do not say that it is in alpha or beta stage. Its full of shit.New players shouldn't be funding your fucking fun if that's your intention by defending them.No fucking thank you. We got enough fucking games to play and being scammed into your fucking unfinished project isn't one of them. Sergey's history of making SHIT games and selling it on the market alone should display how fucking insane this company is. Less players the better and eventually, shills like you will disappear. Thank fucking jesus christ.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
This game was obviously a crock of shit from the start. DayZ broke 1mil players and was on the frontpage of every PC gaming website as a revolutionary game, and then this game pops up from nowhere, essentially saying "Hey! We are gonna do DayZ too, but BETTER!!", and that it'd be released before DayZ standalone. With <1year dev time. Right.

Not to mention the "buy your level of beta access!11!".

Crizack_sl

shitlord
Who gives a shit about the game genre when the developers are deliberately misleading customers, falsely advertising their UNfinished product, fucked up features that should've been addressed long time ago, and go about banning people from /steam/ forum if they are critical? They have no business "plan," banning randomly selected people to "scare" off hackers. On top of that, there is micro transaction that;s obviously designed to encourage players to spend fucking cash. No one gives a shit if TB can't play the game. TB is judging more than just first impression: A) Quality B) Performance C) Business Practice/Plans, which was one of the reasons why he didn't buy Mass Effect 3. The reason why he doesn't criticize about DayZ is because A) Its a fucking MOD, not a game itself B) its fucking free. C) Its free. If they are charging people for having more than 20 toons in "clans," well fuck off.

If you go to its Steam page, they still do not say that it is in alpha or beta stage. Its full of shit.New players shouldn't be funding your fucking fun if that's your intention by defending them.No fucking thank you. We got enough fucking games to play and being scammed into your fucking unfinished project isn't one of them. Sergey's history of making SHIT games and selling it on the market alone should display how fucking insane this company is. Less players the better and eventually, shills like you will disappear. Thank fucking jesus christ.
You got a lot of good points. But how is anyone encouraged to spend cash? Everything is optional. This isnt like the PS2 cash shop where it actually unlocks guns for you that you get to keep forever. The only people I think it forces to buy pts is clans over 20 people.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/20/th...itov-backlash/

rrr_img_4433.jpg

rrr_img_4433.jpg

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
Why is this crap game in the MMORPG forums anyway? I don't think playing on a server with up to 50 players consists of a game being "MMO"

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I think Crizack wants to sucks Titov's dick. Haven't seen such a display of shilling since, well, the Schilling himself.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Here's the thing: it doesn't matter how good or bad the game is at this point. They could put in a Vanguard miracle patch for real tomorrow and it wouldn't change shit. The whole thing is completely crooked from the top down. Scummiest cash store seen this side of china (they just quadrupled the respawn timer and added a cash-only respawn option, hilarious), scumbag devs swinging ban hammers all over the place, blatant lies about features and content, obvious ripoffs from multiple other sources (league of legends ToS, walking dead as theircover art, every mechanic stolen from DayZ, etc etc). I mean good god they updated their ToS the day after the Steam release to sayyou cannot request a refund, that's just how obviously they are trying to milk this thing. The game could be the second coming of jesus in two weeks but the ship has already sailed; no one is going to support this kind of shit and everyone who worked on it is going to get blacklisted by fans and the internet for the rest of their lives.

That being said, I'm currently laughing my ass of in it murdering people and throwing their 5$ cash store masks in to lakes.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So wait...you have a 4 hour respawn timer that you can PAY to reduced to just 1 hour? Am I reading this right?

The death penalty in DayZ was perfect. You die, you lose all the great gear you spent hours trying to get. You spend the next hour looking for beans.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Paying just respawns you instantly.

It's notquiteas scummy as it sounds, as you get 5 character slots, and there's nothing stopping you from just deleting a character that is on the timer and making a new one.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was totally fine with dying and having to wait 30 minutes to play that character again, that was fine. Making it 4 hours with the ability to pay is pretty obnoxious in a game where bullets sometimes 1 shot you and sometimes take two entire clips.

It's a fun game for what it is, obviously it needs massive improvement (they're in beta anyways.. that's expected) but I can't see defending a game where these aged developers that have worked on other titles are sitting around openly on their forums calling people 'fucking faggots' or banning them because they can't handle criticism on what the community thinks they should improve upon.

Honestly, my 12 year old cousin can handle situations better than them.

Kinz_sl

shitlord
Game was an obvious cash grab from the get go and not legitimate dayz competition. From the core of the product (eula, logos, game itself) to the features they implemented (pay for respawn, bullets, etc) it was clear they were in it for the money grab while the genre was still hyping hard from dayz before the new smell wore off.

Anyone that followed DayZ/WarZ when the commotion all started could see that pretty well. I hope that more games come out in the genre for healthy competition and we can get some quality games, as DayZ was a blast and I hope the standalone will deliver. However WarZ is nothing of the sort.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
personally hate this type of game, but the drama has been fucking amazing. saw rhinocrunchy's video 2 month ago and its good to see that his accusations are coming true.

anyhow, here is him gloating about it all. Lol.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I put in for my refund via Steam. Game isn't really any worse than DayZ honestly, but I'll be arsed if I let these people keep my 15$.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
At this point, changing their name before the game gets readded to Steam wouldn't be the worst idea in the world anyways. I'm sure Week Z or Call of Zombie is available.