Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
iStock-157294738.jpg

My two front teef

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wish I was handy enough to do wood working.
sub to the Rex Kreuger youtube channel. that guy will literally show you how to do EVERYTHING step by step that you ever wantd to do with wood working and tells you how you can amass a sweet tits set of tools for little money. ive been working my way through his videos for the last month. i feel like i can make anything now if i needed to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
sub to the Rex Kreuger youtube channel. that guy will literally show you how to do EVERYTHING step by step that you ever wantd to do with wood working and tells you how you can amass a sweet tits set of tools for little money. ive been working my way through his videos for the last month. i feel like i can make anything now if i needed to.
Thanks mate, I think my problem is more patience related as I have none for most things. I am a complete sperg when it comes to anything but music or work. I will check it out though for sure.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thanks mate, I think my problem is more patience related as I have none for most things. I am a complete sperg when it comes to anything but music or work. I will check it out though for sure.
you'd be surprised what you could do with some basic tools.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I definitely subbed after watching that video. I would imagine the key for me would be taking small projects first that I can see coming together in the early going. If I started with a million cuts it would just be too cluttered and I would move on. Thanks again, I like the style of Rex's videos and will check out more.

Edit: Rex's not Rob's

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You know you live in clown world when channels and videos like this arent the most popular on youtube.
he would probably have more views if he had a constant hiphop soundtrack playing in the background and he was building a pair of Jordans. his channel is pretty awesome the way it is. and of course he isnt the only one doing cool shit like this.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
you'd be surprised what you could do with some basic tools.
Update not to derail but you were right. The right motivation, time and a good youtube person to watch and I have made a few small things on my own. I lucked out having tools and access to the stuff I don't have(neighbor). My neighbor is pumped to have someone to share his skill with and he is helping me make my first big project. Its gonna be a replacement component rack. Thanks again Chukzombi Chukzombi

• 1Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I'm doing an insane amount of stuff to my house, and 95% of it is all youtube fueled. I've been working on it for a year, going to blow up the home improvement thread at some point. :)

I just want to finish my home theater for Christmas!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
One white baby, from healthy breeding and athletic stock. Either gender is OK. Must have soul (i.e. no Gingers).

If unavailable, then for ammo prices to return to what they were a year and a half ago....

• 1Worf