The Witcher: Blood Origin

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
No comparison. Just want your take on the DC thing.
I don't have one as it pertains to Henry Cavill other than than Man of Steel is my favorite live-action rendition of superman-tier fights. Two men who can fly duking it out in a foam and cardboard city.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
14174-vpfJK9F0UJNcAIIeC42oJyKMnZQ.jpg

Title: The Witcher: Blood Origin

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Creator: Lauren Schmidt Hissrich, Declan de Barra

Cast: Laurence O'Fuarain, Sophia Brown, Michelle Yeoh, Lizzie Annis, Mirren Mack, Lenny Henry, Jacob Collins-Levy, Zach Wyatt, Huw Novelli, Francesca Mills, Nathaniel Curtis, Dylan Moran, Minnie Driver, Aidan O'Callaghan

First aired: 2022-12-25

Overview: More than a thousand years before the world of The Witcher, seven outcasts in the elven world unite in a blood quest against an unstoppable power.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
This is very bad. It feels like a 10 episode show where they cut it down to 4, except most of what they left in what should have been cut first. The plot does contain the core of something which could have been a reasonable explanation for the conjunction of spheres but too many pieces have been removed (or never existed). Most of the characters are undeveloped and so their relationships feel fake, especially the main "couple". Some of the cgi is 90s era terrible, the rest is just bad. They misused character names from the books/games in ways so bad i can't imagine anyone familiar with the source material thought it was a good idea. And yes it contains plenty of out-of-place content for culture war aficionados to get outraged about. 1/10, worst show I've seen in quite some time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This is very bad. It feels like a 10 episode show where they cut it down to 4, except most of what they left in what should have been cut first. The plot does contain the core of something which could have been a reasonable explanation for the conjunction of spheres but too many pieces have been removed (or never existed). Most of the characters are undeveloped and so their relationships feel fake, especially the main "couple". Some of the cgi is 90s era terrible, the rest is just bad. They misused character names from the books/games in ways so bad i can't imagine anyone familiar with the source material thought it was a good idea. And yes it contains plenty of out-of-place content for culture war aficionados to get outraged about. 1/10, worst show I've seen in quite some time.
Coming from a boosted cock sucker this is saying something.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Posting a new thread via TMDB link will automatically merge with an existing thread created the same way. If I post a thread for a movie or TV show, I don't even check if one exists. It won't create duplicates from the same TMDB link, even if I have the other person on ignore.

Don't much care if downs dog fucker is creating his own.

• 1Picard

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Posting a new thread via TMDB link will automatically merge with an existing thread created the same way. If I post a thread for a movie or TV show, I don't even check if one exists. It won't create duplicates from the same TMDB link, even if I have the other person on ignore.

Don't much care if downs dog fucker is creating his own.

The original thread was created before TMDB had an entry, it had to be added later.

Chris

Potato del Grande
jfc what a pile of shit. That feminist gimli knock off looks absolutely horrific.

Henry Cavill has to be depressed on the inside. Put in that amount of work to maintain that body, be that big of a nerd, a decent enough actor all for it to be used for absolutely nothing of value.
He is banging a hot young blonde girlfriend, has a great look/physique, has had multiple high profile roles and enough money to buy all the warhammer he wants.

I think he can put his creative frustrations to one side and enjoy himself.

Remember that he chose Mission Impossible over Superman when he refused to shave off the moustache, he probably knew that Justice League was a steaming pile of shit and the Mission Impossible role was what was going to keep his acting reputation intact.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Remember that he chose Mission Impossible over Superman when he refused to shave off the moustache, he probably knew that Justice League was a steaming pile of shit and the Mission Impossible role was what was going to keep his acting reputation intact.

Wrong.

Production on MI was underway when they wanted to do reshoots on DC. The studio for MI wouldn't release him so he had to keep the moustache and do the re shoot footage in his MI downtime.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wrong.

Production on MI was underway when they wanted to do reshoots on DC. The studio for MI wouldn't release him so he had to keep the moustache and do the re shoot footage in his MI downtime.
So what you are saying is that he did MI over Superman?

• 1Picard