The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf (2021)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 4 Votes
Title: The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf

Tagline: Face your demons.

Genre: Animation, Action, Fantasy

Director: Han Kwang-il

Cast: Theo James, Lara Pulver, Graham McTavish, Mary McDonnell, David Errigo Jr., Jennifer Hale, Tom Canton, Matthew Yang King, Luke Youngblood, Michaela Dietz, Keith Ferguson, Adam Croasdell, Jennie Kwan

Release: 2021-08-23

Runtime: 81

Plot: Escaping from poverty to become a witcher, Vesemir slays monsters for coin and glory, but when a new menace rises, he must face the demons of his past.

• 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Netflix killing it lately, this was damn good.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Movie was ok, worth a watch, a few parts are a little cringe but the Witcher world has pretty decent lore I would like to see them dive deeper into. Still would love to see a series of Geralt and his bard going town to town stomping holes in monster assholes then going to brothels to drink and fuck rinse repeat.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Movie was ok, worth a watch, a few parts are a little cringe but the Witcher world has pretty decent lore I would like to see them dive deeper into. Still would love to see a series of Geralt and his bard going town to town stomping holes in monster assholes then going to brothels to drink and fuck rinse repeat.

How can you leave out motherploughing Zoltan Chivay?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This shit was great. Felt a tad short and was kinda light on the backstory/motivation of everyone hating the Witchers so much, which is fine if you already know the lore, but I could see it being a pretty big ??? for new viewers given the runtime/pace and lack of bakstory.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoyed it, I love the animation and the action...what a brutal start. :)

A nice look at Vesemir early days and the way the Witchers used to be.

I hope they do more of these.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database