The Witcher

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
you cannot escape superman

facetachelejps.png

looks alright, some parts look good some parts look cheap and very fake, jaw girl is weird

medallion looks super lame

Jaw girl is Yennefer isn't it? Before she uses magic to make herself hot?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It looks alright, not bad or exemplary. I will check it out for sure. Wish they would give Geralt some anti friz shit for his wig yo. That shit is all large marge.

From the trailer I assume we are getting a little bit of the slaughter of Cintra in this one. I bet Ciri will be narrating the story for a bit as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Netflix wanting to get their own GOT shit going? Some parts looked really, really fakeish.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
That looks like garbage

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Netflix wanting to get their own GOT shit going? Some parts looked really, really fakeish.

I don't think they're looking for a GOT-like flagship, it's more likely their regular production while waiting for the next streaming services to happen.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Bleh, copy / paste template insert Witcher

Is the the famous ball sack armor? Lol

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Cavill looks fine as Geralt, everything else is pretty meh. Lol at the black dildo Nilfgaardian armor being real. Thought it was fake after seeing the first few decent looking sets of armor... then "Nilfgaard is here" and bam - dick armor. Gonna be shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Jesus christ the dick armor is real.

Otherwise looks better than I was expecting.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I dunno, looked good to me. I'm looking forward to it.
Has there ever been anything you were originally interested in that turned you off with a shitty trailer/preview/announcement?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
yeah, they looked dumb. but why would I let one costume ruin an entire show for me? The Phantoms mask in Phantom of the Opera looks retarded as shit too, but it's still a great play.

And no, I'm not saying this will be like or as good as the Phantom of the Opera. I'm just making a point that to let something like that ruin an entire show or movie is pretty silly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users