The Witcher

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finished today, it's just ok.

Ciri and her storyline fall flat hard. Yen is hot, forgot you guys were banging super models. The makeup is too much though.

Cavill is great, writing can be lame at times. Not enough monsters, and low quality CGI.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yennefer is cute. Not drop dead gorgeous, but saying she's a butter face means we can disregard any other opinions you have

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chalotra is sexy as fuck. She has a nice fat ass and fat tits, face is agreeable. People saying she is ugly are a bunch of faggots.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Chalotra is sexy as fuck. She has a nice fat ass and fat tits, face is agreeable. People saying she is ugly are a bunch of faggots.
MV5BMjMyMjEzNDkyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODkzNjE1NjM@._V1_.jpg

Clearly you're wrong. Unfuckable CHUD right there.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yennefer is cute. Not drop dead gorgeous, but saying she's a butter face means we can disregard any other opinions you have
Yes, if she was my girlfriend or wife I would be thrilled. But, in context, I can think of many other actresses that are way, way hotter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Yen is fucking hot and you critiquing edgelords would cower before her for just a taste of that Poonana Masala.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Yeniffer is pretty and she has sex appeal (makeup is not over done and adds to the sex appeal). I do wish there were more episodes with her as a hunchback though before her transformation. It was unusual and intriguing. The hot seductress enchantress is so over done.

The last episode was VERY good with the dramatic battle and the mages in action. Was very dramatic when that one witch decided to stand her ground and was overrun. I love big fantasy battles with combined arms involved. (magic, swords, siege weapons, etc all together).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeniffer is pretty and she has sex appeal (makeup is not over done and adds to the sex appeal). I do wish there were more episodes with her as a hunchback though before her transformation. It was unusual and intriguing. The hot seductress enchantress is so over done.

The last episode was VERY good with the dramatic battle and the mages in action. Was very dramatic when that one witch decided to stand her ground and was overrun. I love big fantasy battles with combined arms involved. (magic, swords, siege weapons, etc all together).
Tomato tomatoh, I found her makeup over the top. But my wife doesn't wear any so my tastes are different than most.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I wish there were zero episodes with her as a hunchback because all of her shittily written scenes were based on like a single paragraph from the books where she admits she used to be deformed. The reason Geralt's scenes are so much better is not just because Cavill is a more seasoned actor but because they're more closely following the books rather than making up stupid bullshit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>

was that thing about Yennifer and the mage screwing being a stand in for Europe embracing diversity real? cause fucking lol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
was that thing about Yennifer and the mage screwing being a stand in for Europe embracing diversity real? cause fucking lol

No, lol. It was an illusion she put up to be like 'haha see i can find someone thirsty enough to fuck a hunchback'. Pretty sure her stepfather was one of the people in the illusion, it wasn't just mages.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Bunch of knees-too-sharp faggots up in here
No, bunch of faggots that can't discern actual beauty.

Here's a short list of actresses that, visually, would have made for a better Yennefer than the wide-jawed, cleft chinned thing that we got:

Kate Beckinsale (goes without saying)
OIP.3lQRLd3DWOyOh7tMINyZ-AHaJ8

Minka Kelly
OIP.jt9gkKZOHDewGegIggp6UwAAAA

Ashlynn Yennie
OIP.DqqXADpWJ3SFqE0Xy5CG8gHaLJ

Jenn Proske
OIP.BCzsDNRq1gnRkt042H9JfAHaJ_

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Kate and Minka sure. The other 2? Get the fuck out of here.

Ashlynn Yennie (born May 15, 1985) is an American actress from Riverton, Wyoming. She is known for playing the role of Jenny in the 2009 Dutch horror film The Human Centipede (First Sequence), and for starring as herself (the actress who played Jenny) in the sequel to the first film,[1] The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) (2011).[2]

Jennifer Proske (born August 8, 1987) is a Canadian American actress, best known for portraying Becca Crane in the film Vampires Suck.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I work with a couple of women who are knock outs. Real fuckin sexy. Maybe we coulda gotten one of them to play Yennifer.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users