The Witcher

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
View attachment 484163

Female characters come first in Witcher, not source material

View attachment 484164

Pretty much. Admits to manipulation of audience as a stated agenda/goal.

View attachment 484165

Keep waiting for that 2nd half of season 3 boys.

View attachment 484166

On race swapping:

View attachment 484167
View attachment 484168

So delusional.

If you put someone who's ugly to play the part of "the most beautiful woman in the world", people don't suddenly find them attractive. The vast majority of people never even read the books and have no idea what she's supposed to be.

And in general nobody knows what's in a character's casting call so none that makes any fucking sense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dark Souls is very subtle, ambient, and tuned to a very specific feel that I have no doubt in my my mind that this will be God awful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Castlevania turned out awesome when it had every chance to be trash. Not going to write off a Dark Souls animated show just because it is on Netflix

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
wow watched the first episode of the second half drop (3 eps total, ~1h each) and I was expecting utter trash and it managed to be even worse than you could possibly imagine. no idea what the fuck is going on, people just teleporting all over the place with zero clue what their goals or motivations are. Even with expectations of complete crap it managed to be even worse, thats honestly a shocking ability by the writers and directors, well done in putting out something that is worse than anything I could imagine.

the fight scenes are hilariously bad, every time its a bunch of people gathering up slowly across each other, waving their hands like they are Dr. Strange, waiting for people to talk, and then fighting like retards.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well, if it has your approval then that certainly means it'll be trash.

7tyv9p.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wow watched the first episode of the second half drop (3 eps total, ~1h each) and I was expecting utter trash and it managed to be even worse than you could possibly imagine. no idea what the fuck is going on, people just teleporting all over the place with zero clue what their goals or motivations are. Even with expectations of complete crap it managed to be even worse, thats honestly a shocking ability by the writers and directors, well done in putting out something that is worse than anything I could imagine.

the fight scenes are hilariously bad, every time its a bunch of people gathering up slowly across each other, waving their hands like they are Dr. Strange, waiting for people to talk, and then fighting like retards.
It really is hard to understand the motivations behind every character. The three must stay together but Yennifer leaves. Then Ciri leaves and goes to the tower for some reason. Ciri finds the reason and suddenly is somewhere else. Now she is trying to figure out how to get out of somewhere else.

I feel like Chatg could write a better story. No wonder the writers are so afraid of AI. When you create a story using a dart board and darts its can be very confusing.

They spend all this money on effects and then have some poor concepts and fight scenes.

"I will summon a lightning storm and kill you all"

"Oh, well everyone lets go inside".

"I think I can shoot her before she gets the spell off"
" No, no time, lets just get into cover"

Instead what they do is all stay outside continuing the fight and pretend nothing will happen.

I seriously only watch this because I enjoy fantasy but I have to watch this shows in parts because it is just so......

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Netflix doesn't care, but the writers/producers 100% deliberately want it the way they made it and if it's not popular it's because

Shitty ratings are not going convince the show creators to change their ways, they will die on that hill. Netflix simply axes it and moves on to another franchise if it gets too bad to be profitable.
Yep if you don't love this shit the problem is YOU, not the writers. You fucking racist.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
As I said elsewhere, maybe here this month I subbed to Netflix for the first time in 2-3 years.
I am now convinced black people make up 80% of the US population.
They do make decent survival/murder actors but the space scifi is a bit harder to swallow.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
$3k... about the same price as an apple VR headset...
I have to imagine when you buy one of these things you already are or accept to becoming a full blown forever alone degenerate.

A fleshlight is what $40? You damage it by not "taking care of it" who cares $40. You can easily conceal it like most sex toys so someone coming over isnt gonna see it. Its the size of a large flashlight so its easy to use and very little maintenance.

The $3000 ciri/tifa sex dolls though, thats a commitment. You cant easily hide it and if someone sees it, its very obvious what it is. Requires a lot of care and maintenance to make sure you dont damage it. And its a lot more of a hassle to use being roughly the size of a human with significant weight.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have to imagine when you buy one of these things you already are or accept to becoming a full blown forever alone degenerate.

A fleshlight is what $40? You damage it by not "taking care of it" who cares $40. You can easily conceal it like most sex toys so someone coming over isnt gonna see it. Its the size of a large flashlight so its easy to use and very little maintenance.

The $3000 ciri/tifa sex dolls though, thats a commitment. You cant easily hide it and if someone sees it, its very obvious what it is. Requires a lot of care and maintenance to make sure you dont damage it. And its a lot more of a hassle to use being roughly the size of a human with significant weight.
I vaguely remember a Vice episode (I think) on dudes that dress up their real dolls and act like they are real people. In that show, I thought they said Real Dolls were around $10k. So $3k seems like a deal!

As to where you keep it, if you aren't the werdos in that old Vice piece that took them to sex doll club meetings...

Well that's easy, you just put it into the full sized suit of plate armor you have adorning your entry way. No one will ever know! Although, the site states that the dolls weight is 90 lbs and it is 5'6, so you may need to stuff it in the leg of your full size space marine armor display, if taking it in and out of the 16th century French suit of armor is too much work.

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What are you more revolted by, watching Season 3 of the Witcher or having sex with a real-doll?

• 2Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'd watch a Dark Souls anime if it had the same confusing fever dream style as the game.
A lot of anime is pretty bad. There's occasional series that knock it the fuck out of the park and goes way beyond what most anime is, like Ranking of Kings, but the vast majority of good anime is still anime.

Since this is a netflix anime.... Not looking forward to dark souls with screaming teen girls that get it done.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What are you more revolted by, watching Season 3 of the Witcher or having sex with a real-doll?
Haven't watched season 3 yet, so hard to say, but that sex doll site has the "sex holes" pictured in a few places, and it looks a bit scary.

Fadaar

That guy
Dark Souls is very subtle, ambient, and tuned to a very specific feel that I have no doubt in my my mind that this will be God awful.

Completely depends who they let handle it. If it's like Cyberpunk and they let a proper anime studio control it then it could be good especially if they have the FromSoft guys on top of it.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

witcher is a show made by trannies for trannies. I'd bust a nut in a real-doll, no problem. And then I'd go for a round two

• 1Pathetic