The Witcher

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh valley of penis is transcode for Witcher bards.
Bardism in that world has fallen a long way since the Lark days past.
I skimmed through 5 seasons of The Magicians last night. Know what made that Syfy series so great?
Many hot bitches.
The acting, the writing, the special effects, the casting, the directing........

Witcher does not even stand on the same game board as "The Magicians". The only thing I felt The Magicians got wrong, was going with a Season 5. It was damn near perfect with Season 1-4.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh valley of penis is transcode for Witcher bards.
Bardism in that world has fallen a long way since the Lark days past.
I skimmed through 5 seasons of The Magicians last night. Know what made that Syfy series so great?
Many hot bitches.
That's the one with the blonde with the huge tits?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
This blew hard. What happened to choose your own adventure, or the twists where you thought you were making the right choice but it turned out bad? No optional love interests and no tits? This isn't the Witcher and it's shit.

spronk

FPS noob

joe pesci youths GIF

goddamn yutes

what a shit show of a season, i finally watched the last 2 episodes while playing forza and man that was some real horse shit. 20 mins of horse balls lulz

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

joe pesci youths GIF

goddamn yutes

what a shit show of a season, i finally watched the last 2 episodes while playing forza and man that was some real horse shit. 20 mins of horse balls lulz
She should be blaming aging fantasy geeks that are fed up with all this stupid bullshit.

All this disposable income and nothing to spend it on.
sad batman GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
GOT was more complicated than the Witcher and us stupid Americans loved it. Maybe, just maybe, they spent 0 time developing the backstory of the continent and the major factions therein and that is why no one cared.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
so anyone finish it yet? What's the in-show justification for the recasting? Geralt gets his face maimed and they try to magic his looks back to normal but it's not perfect? The obelisks that connect the spheres swap Geralt with another universe's Geralt? Does the writing team just step into the scene, shoot Cavill in the face, and say "time's up"?

They didn't address it. The season ended with HC as geralt. It looked like they were going to kill him for a couple episodes, but then he took some performance enhancing drugs and got better.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eventually we'll have a full list of "From the creators/writers/producers who killed X" and will instantly know the next project is DOA right?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't see the ROP showrunners getting work again. Maybe the WoT producers will pop up somewhere though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
GOT was more complicated than the Witcher and us stupid Americans loved it. Maybe, just maybe, they spent 0 time developing the backstory of the continent and the major factions therein and that is why no one cared.
This is what I thought, this literally got made because GoT was popular.

Americans being too stupid for faithful adaptations was a thing in the Bush era, when we had shitty reboots of British comedies, video ganes and foreign movies, but it's kinda fallen off as a meme since.

Makes me feel like this guy hasn't been watching stuff like GoT and hasn't kept up with how TV has progressed so much in quality over the last 20 years.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They could just stop hiring fucking failures to produce this shit.

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

So you propose getting rid of all movies and television altogether? Producers are pretty much people who couldn't make it as prostitutes.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm seeing Ramaswamy all over the place recently, and he's saying good things. My concern is why is legacy media propping him up, is he a puppet with the devil's tongue? The Obama of the right? Or does he mean what he says but they think he's easier to deal with than Trump (I think he'd have a harder time than Trump in his first term getting anything done vs. THEM)?

Edit: WTF I thought this was in the politics thread, whoops

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users