The Wolverine

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
After the awful X Men Origins movie I had really low expectations on this one, that worked out well for me because I was able to enjoy this when I finally saw it last night. The last act was pretty bad and I think the movie would have been better if they had done some more editing and actually ended the movie sooner, but all in all I thought it was decent.

I would have been fine if they had made it a bit more of a mystery/thriller and less of a superhero movie and removed the Viper and Silver Samurai altogether, but I'm probably in the great minority on that.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I watched most of it on the plane home Monday, but didn't see the last 20 minutes or so. It's painfully obvious how it ends, so I haven't bothered to finish it yet.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After the awful X Men Origins movie I had really low expectations on this one, that worked out well for me because I was able to enjoy this when I finally saw it last night. The last act was pretty bad and I think the movie would have been better if they had done some more editing and actually ended the movie sooner, but all in all I thought it was decent.

I would have been fine if they had made it a bit more of a mystery/thriller and less of a superhero movie and removed the Viper and Silver Samurai altogether, but I'm probably in the great minority on that.
no, you're not. viper added absolutely NOTHING to the movie. she was in it because some people at fox wanted to shoehorn a supervillian into the plot. and silver samurai is awesome. in the comics. in the movie? eh. the suit was cool but... that wasn't silver samurai... whatevs