The Wolverine

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Wolverine goes to Japan. Adapted from the 1982 Frank Miller series. I like that it's a stand alone movie and really not related to the origins movie.

rrr_img_4229.jpg

rrr_img_4230.jpg
rrr_img_4231.jpg
rrr_img_4232.jpg

rrr_img_4229.jpg

rrr_img_4230.jpg

rrr_img_4231.jpg

rrr_img_4232.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I wonder how much of that is having a dietitian and a personal trainer on call 24/7 and how much is natural body composition. I always wondered how I would look if I didn't have to do a damn thing for two to three months and had a full-time dietitian cooking meals for me while I had a personal trainer basically live with me.

Salacious_sl

shitlord
I wonder how much of that is having a dietitian and a personal trainer on call 24/7 and how much is natural body composition. I always wondered how I would look if I didn't have to do a damn thing for two to three months and had a full-time dietitian cooking meals for me while I had a personal trainer basically live with me.
Nobody tests actors for roids bro.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
"I want to feel the veins...he's always ready for a scrap!!" - Lol that's the most non-intentional homoerotic thing I've ever read.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Roids are unnecessary for that physique. It's mostly low body fat and cg/makeup.
HGH is pretty common in Hollywood. When you need to eat 4k calories just keep on muscle, and the fat is disappearing, that's what they are looking for.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
HGH is pretty common in Hollywood. When you need to eat 4k calories just keep on muscle, and the fat is disappearing, that's what they are looking for.
Yeah I'm not saying hgh/steroid isn't common in Hollywood, and Jackman may or may not be taking, but his physique in wolverine just doesn't require it.

Plus there's a huge shortage of steroids thanks to this movie:
Pain-Gain.jpg

Gecko_sl

shitlord
The problem Tuco is generally to get that ripped and that low in body fat without medicinal help, you'd have to go extremely low carb with heavy caloric restriction. He's doing the opposite, and eating 4k calories a day, and obviously not packing on a ton of muscle. That seems odd to me.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The problem Tuco is generally to get that ripped and that low in body fat without medicinal help, you'd have to go extremely low carb with heavy caloric restriction. He's doing the opposite, and eating 4k calories a day, and obviously not packing on a ton of muscle. That seems odd to me.
Where are you seeing that he's eating 4k calories a day? If it's from some Hollywood dietitian I wouldn't put much faith in it as they are generally full of shit in what they tell the press. The same dietitian almost certainly swears it's all natural.

edit: Note that 4k calories isn't a crazy amount for someone trying to bulk, I ate around that much when I was gaining, but celebrity dietitians are still full of shit. I wonder what Christian Bale's caloric intake was in prep for the first batman movie where he had like 6 months to get in shape after filming the machinist.

Gecko_sl

shitlord

Maebe_sl

shitlord
I'm glad he will have a sword in this one. I've always felt his never cuts things enough.

Oh and I've gotten a pair of scissors for Christmas for Edward Scissor hands.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
He actually went a lot trimmer for this one. He was huge in Origins.

Note that counting the cameo + his unspecified length role in First Class 2 he'll have been Wolverine 7 times.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
He keeps the haircut full time, he pretty much IS Wolverine at this point.

Dom_sl

shitlord
I'm only going to be interested in this if it lands an R rating. Wolverine as a character just doesn't work unless he goes berserk at some point and cuts people into pieces. PG-13 Wolverine means his claws are just for show, and he just becomes a standard surly haunted soldier-type.

Add in a scene taken from "The man in the pit" for extra measure.

0mz5g.jpg

Doe8e.jpg

zdfdy.jpg

0mz5g.jpg

Doe8e.jpg

zdfdy.jpg