Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window

Genre: Comedy, Mystery

First aired: 2022-01-28

Creator: Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, Rachel Ramras

Cast: Kristen Bell, Michael Ealy, Tom Riley, Samsara Yett, Mary Holland, Shelley Hennig, Cameron Britton, Christina Anthony, Benjamin Levy Aguilar

Overview: For Anna, every day is the same. She sits with her wine, staring out the window, watching life go by without her. But when a handsome neighbor moves in across the street, Anna starts to see a light at the end of the tunnel. That is until she witnesses a gruesome murder… Or did she?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just love the title, going to be amazing water cooler talk at work just mentioning the title of the show as often as possible. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like a Fiona Apple album title. Kristen Bell, will watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Years ago I would have been all aboard anything Kristen Bell was in. I loved Veronica Mars.

Now, I can't unsee that fucking dance/song she did at an awards show (Oscars probably?) that was all about how horrible white men are. Thanks, cunt. All you had to do was shut the fuck up, and I'd watch anything you were in without even thinking about it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Years ago I would have been all aboard anything Kristen Bell was in. I loved Veronica Mars.

Now, I can't unsee that fucking dance/song she did at an awards show (Oscars probably?) that was all about how horrible white men are. Thanks, cunt. All you had to do was shut the fuck up, and I'd watch anything you were in without even thinking about it.
its worse if you're a Stephen King fan. he writes about pedo dads for 40 years and then surprise, his kids turn up queer. or that he's a huge commie. sad times. i cant even read his old books anymore.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The title of this movie is rustling up some jimmies in me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

this feels off. The tag says comedy. the dropped corningware has to be a joke. the title reveal is clearly done in a comedic manor. But the rest of the trailer is done way too straight, like a pyschological thriller.
Presumably thats it, its a parody of thrillers. But I'm left wondering how its going to play out? is it actually going to be funny? the trailer wasn't funny. is the show itself also going to be played way too straight, so it doesn't get any laughs? is the joke just going to be, she drinks too much?

like, the "im falling apart.. like a house of cards.. like a sand caslte, when the tide is coming in, like a rickedy chair.. or an old jalopy.. " oh , was that supposed to be funny?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I am just shocked Dax Shepard is not involved in this. Are they actually doing projects apart now? They seemed like that weirdo perfect and happy couple that just did EVERYTHING together /barf.

I really like Dax, I think he is hilarious, actually.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I hate you for making me look at this again.
disappointed tv show GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

TV show information provided by The Movie Database