The Wonder Years

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Wonder Years

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2021-09-22

Creator: Saladin K. Patterson

Cast: Elisha Williams, Dulé Hill, Don Cheadle, Saycon Sengbloh, Laura Kariuki, Julian Lerner, Amari O'Neil, Milan Ray

Overview: Inspired by the classic series of the same name, The Wonder Years is a coming of age story set in the late 1960’s that takes a nostalgic look at a black middle-class family in Montgomery, Alabama through the point-of-view of imaginative 12 year-old Dean. With the wisdom of his adult years, Dean’s hopeful and humorous recollections show how his family found their “wonder years” in a turbulent time.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the-wonder-years-reboot.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was fond of the original show as a kid and don't hate the idea of doing another series but we're right back in the 1960s again so we can do all the same 1960s shit of the original but also with way, way more race all magnified through a Current Year woke lens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Goddammit.

I love Dule Hill, but this just seems like it is going to be woke trash. This just screams "1960s style racism doesn't actually exist in the US anymore so let's just go back to the 60s to show it and make everyone think it directly correlates with today!"

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Will people today even recognize the role the guy in the orange shirt is playing?

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Glad TV is making more fantasy series. The genre is woefully underrepresented.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Wait, this is real?

I legitimately thought this was a joke about how they raceswap everything and ruin every reboot.

this fuckin timeline

• 1Solidarity
TV show information provided by The Movie Database