The Worst Movie This Year - Christian Mingle

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I present to the jurors, the worst, sappiest, shittiest movie I've ever even heard of. Move over Gigli.

iannis

Musty Nester
What the shit? A Christian RomCom? I thought Christian Rock was bad.

That said, I will not watch this nor would I suggest anyone does anything except forget about it entirely... but I can see the market for it.

What's hilarious to me is how many teenage girls are going to get fingered by teenage boys while watching this movie.

iannis

Musty Nester
If I had a dating age daughter I'd send her to go see this. If she's gonna suck his dick in the parking lot anyway, at least she can have the decency to feel guilty about it.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
wut+_34e82d5e9ed6196c941191c03492ba88.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I would have figured PoF or Match.com would have had a sponsored movie before Christian Mingle.

khorum

Murder Apologist
They could've made this an earner by turning the concept around. Imagine Seth Rogen laying fat jewdick down on some hapless Christian hotties. Easy right?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i thought match.com had one of the first rom/com mentions? maybe an aniston movie?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mist: For some reason I've got a feeling your mother would be a huge fan of this movie from the tidbits you've given.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lacey Chabert is still hot.

This movie really seems like it should be on Hallmark or Lifetime though. I also laughed at the Corbin Bernsen credit there at the end.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
speaking as an agnostic/atheist this movie looks like it might be fun to watch. i love conversion flicks, it always gives me a chuckle. i wonder what converts her? does she experience a vision or was the concept of regular dick and relationship stability cause her to suddenly believe in "god". i will check this out if i see it on cable.