The Your Band Sucks thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Cut your hair hippy faggot...........................Zepplin is the greatest rock band

???
Led-Zeppelin1.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What in the fornication are you talking about? We subscribe to innocent until proven guilty and what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Sorry there isn't 67 genders and #metoo isn't as cool as #fuckyou. Cut your hair hippy faggot and don't be a dipshit and always wear a condom! Zepplin is the greatest rock band even tho Bacn n Black is the greatest rock album!
uh hum
815x8CCXCVL._SY355_.jpg

uh hum hum hum
81GwesvmktL._SL1500_.jpg

• 2Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
what a great pic, the musical talent in those 4 guys can't be matched in a single band outside of the Beatles

I was just confused by your comment about long hair being immediately followed by praise of people with long hair...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
You know whats better than Zeppelin and Def Leppard? This masterpiece:

R-3868653-1366647508-5630.jpeg.jpg

metal band with a symphany, don't get me wrong I saw Metallica with Faith no More in '89 at Compton Terrace but we relied on booze and drugs to enhance the night not a violin.

Brad2770

i agree 2 arm drummers make better music than 1 armed drummers....

97.1 The Eagle used to have a contest called “One Arm or Two”. They played a Def Leapard song and listeners called in with a guess to win tickets and prizes. Doubt they could get away with something like that today.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Drakurii

97.1 The Eagle used to have a contest called “One Arm or Two”. They played a Def Leapard song and listeners called in with a guess to win tickets and prizes. Doubt they could get away with something like that today.

anythying before Hysteria has 2 arms....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Well to tie into the music derail. I would say The Misfits song 'Bullet' would be an appropriate piece of music to go with that pic.

one foot in politics, should be safe from inc deletion / moved.

goddamn you make me think of a song to go with the pic....

Brad2770

anythying before Hysteria has 2 arms....

Yeah, but this was in the 90’s when a lot of people got their music just from the radio. So a lot of songs on an album were first time listens for a lot of the contestants.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band of all time. Not my favorite, but definitely the best ever. Houses of Holy alone such a vast breadth of music styles and genres. And they played them all so well. They were iconic in every way. Over the top custom airplanes, the outfits, the behind the scenes stories, epic guitar solos, the swagger, affiliation with the occult. Just pure fucking rock n roll.