They/Them (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: They/Them (2022)

Director: John Logan

Cast: Kevin Bacon, Theo Germaine, Quei Tann, Austin Crute, Cooper Koch, Darwin del Fabo, Monique Kim, Anna Lore, Anna Chlumsky, Carrie Preston

Release: 2022-08-05

Plot: The slasher film is set at an LGBTQIA+ conversion camp where the campers work together to protect themselves. But when a mysterious killer starts claiming victims, things get even more dangerous.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
no-poster.jpg

Title: They/Them

Director: John Logan

Cast: Kevin Bacon, Theo Germaine, Quei Tann, Austin Crute, Cooper Koch, Darwin del Fabo, Monique Kim, Anna Lore, Anna Chlumsky, Carrie Preston

Release: 2022-08-05

Plot: The slasher film is set at an LGBTQIA+ conversion camp where the campers work together to protect themselves. But when a mysterious killer starts claiming victims, things get even more dangerous.

Let me guess....WAHHHH, look at these FOH Big Brains thinking this is an attempt by the woke crowd to force a narra....uhhhhh, derp!

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Posting this 3 times all at once should be considered spam and a permabannable offense.

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im 99% sure Ossoi just scrolls Netflix and posts a forum thread on every movie he comes across because he has nothing else to occupy his time.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Im 99% sure Ossoi just scrolls Netflix and posts a forum thread on every movie he comes across because he has nothing else to occupy his time.

I wasn't the first one on this forum to mention they/them (2022) or was it they/them (2020)? Th....I mean I, can't remember which one it was or who they were

Don't be salty just because I beat you to making the thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nah, he spends a lot of his time googling stories about dogs/dog owners to post in various threads too. Because he thinks leaning into it will somehow make us forget about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Spoiler: The mysterious killer is themselves. It's revealed they are suiciding in an M. Night Shyamalan style plot twist ending.

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nah, he spends a lot of his time googling stories about dogs/dog owners to post in various threads too. Because he thinks leaning into it will somehow make us forget about it.
he's jjust buttmad about being a board disgrace so he's shitting all the forums up til he gets put down like a sloppy seconds dog.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its the basic bullshit most of these clowns do where they spread a bunch of nonsense until they get banned, then brag about how they were shutdown for speaking "truths".

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It is very similar behavior to a few previous posters that have 86’d themselves from the forums before.

On topic: I’ll give Blumhouse the benefit of the doubt here. They put out / produce a lot of stuff and not all of it is great but they still manage to drop some gold. They’re like the SciFi Friday of horror to me.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What rules are being broken by posting tmdb links to recently released movies in the movie forum?
They have to write up rules because some people lack basic common sense.

Now they have to write a new rule for this retarded behavior.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok just watched it. Due to being Blumhouse and with Kevin Bacon it actually isn't horrible.

Only downside is its a Peacock original, so you'll have to get that. We are watching Heroes now so have it for that.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database