This shit just got serious

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why do we have no update on what that cake tasted like? I've been bugging my friend's wives to make me one of those since I saw that picture a week ago... (I've had about as much luck as you would expect)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Is the cake a lie then? I could go for some cake right about now
smile.png

smile.png

Surn

Molten Core Raider
if the chick was really chubby, you would think she would be more excited at the mention of cake

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm allergic to peanuts, so this is quite possibly the worst thread in the history of the internet for me.
frown.png

frown.png

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you turn down pussy to make a cake...any pussy, fat or otherwise....you may need to check into FA. Faggots Anonymous. Seriously. And as previously stated, She could've come over and seen said cake. If she's a chunkster, you could've gotten WICKED head for cake. Fat girls give good head cuz they're hungry.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'll pass on fatty fucking in a heartbeat. Wouldn't bake some gay cake though.

spronk

FPS noob
If you turn down pussy to make a cake...any pussy, fat or otherwise....you may need to check into FA. Faggots Anonymous. Seriously. And as previously stated, She could've come over and seen said cake. If she's a chunkster, you could've gotten WICKED head for cake. Fat girls give good head cuz they're hungry.
I can tell you are young because you are in it for the short term. You wanna stick your dick in any wet hole and start pumping, like there is oil in there and you are Exxon Mobile. Older bros know that sometimes its all about the long term planning, that the hunt for the top shelf pussy is the most exciting game man can play. You bake that cake and make it all perfect with sprinkles and shit (bitches love sprinkles) and take it to a party where a ton of fine women will be, and they all get horny eating your awesome cake.

No, you don't take a skank home that night, bitches talk to each other and you will just be another d2f playa. You figure out who the top bitch is, and wine and dine her over a few weeks. She says no a lot but your cooking, charm, intelligence, friends, and sophistication draw her into your web. Maybe she is the one, maybe she isn't. If she isn't, when you eventually break up every other woman in that room will throw their panties at you, and you slowly swoop in and pick them off one at a time, like an apex predator in Jurassic times.

You are the king of Pussy, all because you baked a fucking awesome cake.

* my interpretation of dating now, having been married 12 years. I'm probably pretty wrong, I'll be watching Empire Strikes back tonight alone with a 10 year old bottle of scotch but then again I got no baking skillz.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Doesn't get laid
I can tell you are young because you are in it for the short term. You wanna stick your dick in any wet hole and start pumping, like there is oil in there and you are Exxon Mobile. Older bros know that sometimes its all about the long term planning, that the hunt for the top shelf pussy is the most exciting game man can play. You bake that cake and make it all perfect with sprinkles and shit (bitches love sprinkles) and take it to a party where a ton of fine women will be, and they all get horny eating your awesome cake.

No, you don't take a skank home that night, bitches talk to each other and you will just be another d2f playa. You figure out who the top bitch is, and wine and dine her over a few weeks. She says no a lot but your cooking, charm, intelligence, friends, and sophistication draw her into your web. Maybe she is the one, maybe she isn't. If she isn't, when you eventually break up every other woman in that room will throw their panties at you, and you slowly swoop in and pick them off one at a time, like an apex predator in Jurassic times.

* my interpretation of dating now, having been married 12 years. I'm probably pretty wrong, I'll be watching Empire Strikes back tonight alone with a 10 year old bottle of scotch but then again I got no baking skillz.
Definitely doesn't get laid

Cyphex_sl

shitlord
There was a chili recipe in that "Quake in chili" thread. I used to cook it once or twice a year and it was awesome. It was lost with FoH. Anyone have it?
Got this one from that thread, it's awesome. Don't remember who posted it.

Ingredients
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons bacon grease, or canola oil
2 red bell peppers, diced (about 2 cups)
2 jalapenos, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
3 Anaheim chiles,roasted, peeled, chopped
3 poblano chiles,roasted, peeled, chopped
2 yellow onions, diced (about 2 cups)
1 head garlic,minced (about1/4cup)
1 pound boneless chuck, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
2 pounds ground beef, coarse grind
1 pound bulk Italian sausage
2 teaspoons granulated onion
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
3 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons hot paprika
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup tomato paste
12 ounces lager beer
1 cup chicken stock
Saltine crackers, for garnish
1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded Cheddar

Directions In large stock pot over high heat, add butter and bacon grease. Add bell pepper, jalapeno, chilesand onion and cook until caramelized,about5 minutes. Add garlic and saute a minute longer. Add chuck and brown. Add ground beef and sausage to brown and stir gently, trying not to break up the ground beef too much. Cook until meat is nicely browned and cooked through, about 7 to10 minutes. Add in granulated onions, granulatedgarlic,chili powder, paprika,cumin,coriander, cayenne, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute. Add in tomato sauce and paste and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in beer and chicken stock. lower heat and simmer for 2 hours.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats a fine ass cake, Stephanie approves
and im very sorry for all who have this song stuck in their heads now.
frown.png

frown.png

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah. I'm young. Almost 40. Way to call it Sherlock. I can tell your deductive skills are on point about women too. " top shelf pussy"? LMAO. No such thing. They all have one, and they're all pink on the inside. And did you really just say "Find out the top bitch" and "Wine her and dine her" in the same sentence? Yeah. I'm the one who knows dick all about women. It's a pretty simple equation, pretty sure Einstein discovered it: Pussy>Cake. There ya go. That is not only AS true as relativity, it's also more provable in a laboratory. Don't think so? Have a hot naked chick walk into any lab in the USA and sit the cake on one table and her on another. Wonder which gets more attention.