Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Goatface

1657596450155.png

sorta surprised , now only 1% from dark world

spronk

FPS noob
Its definitely a movie that works far better in theaters with a crowd, everyone laughing is a bit infectious and you leave happy. I think when people see the movie at home they will kinda wonder "why did so many people think this was funny"

Rotten Tomatoes is pretty much worthless on the critics side though, Ms Marvel is sitting at 98% and is the highest rated MCU property. LOL

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's also possible Kang will be nothing more than the Loki Season 2 villain.
Lack of cameos when they have had 2 multiverse movies makes me think this.

I think that the end of P4 will be an incursion merging the Avengers and X-Men universes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not saying it's not going to make money, I'm saying all their releases are shit compared to the last phase

LaT and MoM they were talking about doing crazy numbers and neither is looking that way
what you mean is its underperforming and with word of mouth not being what Ragnarok was, i wouldnt be surprised if it drops 60% or higher in its second weekend. its still gonna make a shitload of money, but it wont make a billion, neither will Strange 2. also keep in mind that ticket prices are higher now. so a billion 3 years ago isnt really the same amount of people as 2022. less people are watching these films. much less, but they keep raising prices so its easier to make a billion. Thor4 and Strange2 still will not hit it. all that means is Disney wont be hurting for money or changing their direction anytime soon, but the bean counters will see a downward trend before the studio heads do and by phase 5 they may get a shock. this already happened with Lightyear. they always raked in the bucks with their Toy Story franchise. this should have made a lot of cash, but it flopped spectacularly. the Minions shitshow blew their asses out in its first weekend.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lack of cameos when they have had 2 multiverse movies makes me think this.

I think that the end of P4 will be an incursion merging the Avengers and X-Men universes.
Kang is the bad guy for Ant-Man 3.

spronk

FPS noob
apparently mark hamill is in the movie in the asgard crowd

unknown.png

what does it mean? absolutely nothing.

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
poor mark, pretty sad when you have to tell people you were in something because they didnt notice you.
Except someone did notice him and that's who he was responding to...

Also it's a two second cameo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was it even two seconds ? I don't are for him personally but doing Easter eggs is fun for fans, I don't think they get paid, it's just fun fan service and they get to "Network" with that environment.

Hamill is very TDS and Woke and had has a hard time dealing with the last Jedi

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Was it even two seconds ? I don't are for him personally but doing Easter eggs is fun for fans, I don't think they get paid, it's just fun fan service and they get to "Network" with that environment.

It was during a panning shot, so probably not even 2 seconds. Usually things like that happen cause productions intersect, and I wouldn't be surprised if Mando/BoBF and Thor weren't using the Volume around the same time last year.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
View attachment 421502
sorta surprised , now only 1% from dark world
Just came back from the cinema. Not bad, not terrible. I remember inhumans in imaxx, so this was a work of art in comparison. Can't say natalie portman was great. Rest was gay rocks, gay valkyries and children of thor. Oh, the guy next to me was crying doing the movie. I don't know if I'm officially old, but I felt nothing during this movie. Just meh, few chuckles and relief once the 2nd endredit was over. Most action I had was when I rushed to the pissoir and a security guard ran after me until I started pissing. Apparently running in a cinema is forbidden 2 weeks after a mass shooting. Oh well.
Can't wait for the next thor. Bah.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
I enjoyed it, the prewire from here about the silliness probably helped. Really felt to short, as someone above said, could easily be 2 or 3 movies. Gorr felt rushed, but was still amazing. I left wanting to know more of what he did and his develop before getting the sword. The conclusion was also too quick, to obvious once the dialogue started and wasn't developed at all.

Rewatching the intro of Krog leaves a really bad taste in my mouth

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I enjoyed it, the prewire from here about the silliness probably helped. Really felt to short, as someone above said, could easily be 2 or 3 movies. Gorr felt rushed, but was still amazing. I left wanting to know more of what he did and his develop before getting the sword. The conclusion was also too quick, to obvious once the dialogue started and wasn't developed at all.

Rewatching the intro of Krog leaves a really bad taste in my mouth
1657811133091.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
apparently mark hamill is in the movie in the asgard crowd

unknown.png

what does it mean? absolutely nothing.
Means that Mark Hamill has fallen to no better roles than just being either a voice actor or a nameless face in the extras crowd.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Would you rather portray a nameless extra or green titty milk slurping skywalker?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So memorable you can't even remember the correct title for Eternals

https://www.imax.com/movies/marvels-inhumans said:
The first chapter of Marvel's Inhumans was shot entirely with the ALEXA IMAX 65mm cameras. The ALEXA IMAX 65mm camera is a next-generation revolutionary 2D digital camera developed through a partnership between ARRI and IMAX for use by today's leading filmmakers working in the IMAX® format. The camera, when combined with IMAX’s digital re-mastering process, delivers the highest level of digital image capture and playback resulting in stunning lifelike images with pristine clarity, incredibly fine detail, vivid colors and a higher dynamic range for superior contrast.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhumans_premiere said:
The series premiere of the American television series Inhumans, consisting of the episodes "Behold... The Inhumans" and "Those Who Would Destroy Us", was first released as an IMAX film before being broadcast on ABC as two separate episodes.

wizard of oz brain GIF

• 1Like