Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Kiki

Log Wizard
I dunno, he wrote Jojo Rabbit solo. This he co-wrote with some chick whose only made two shows no one has ever heard of before? How much of this was her? She's probably no Jemaine Clement. In the new woke city, do you think he's going to ignore a female writer and get called out on it?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just think this is what you get with fully unleashed Taika. I don't think this is studio/producer.

It works in a movie like Free Guy, but that same complete nonsense tone doesn't translate well to Thor.
i thought it was confirmed that Taika would only do a sequel if he had complete and total control. i dont think you can blame this one on studio execs.

Fadaar

That guy
almost makes you wonder if he didnt even want to do another one. oh well, maybe we'll get some Thor redemption in Guardians 3 but dunno if he'll even be in it.

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
Taika doesn't do these movies because it's his passion. As he once said in an interview, he does them because they allow him to make movies like Jojo Rabbit, or his pirate TV show. Or as he put it, one for them, one for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
he was also banging his now wife and black valkyrie when he was making the movie, every great director and sportsman knows you must practice rigorous celibacy to achieve the highest forms of art

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
That dude believes his hype. He needs someone walking behind him mocking everything he thinks up.
Going back a while for this insult.
Pretentious douche.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah I struggled through this last night. I considered just shutting the damn thing off at times.

I've liked most of Waititi's prior work, but with this it was going too far.

I watched it all though, a big part of my reason was to then watch all the youtube vids that are criticizing it. It was a chore though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know what to say, if you don't find stage 4 cancer funny I don't know what will make you laugh.

It's not even that you can't make cancer funny, Norm Mcdonald did a whole thing on cancer that was hilarious. The joke itself was just cringe and not funny. Like something a middle schooler would come up with

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's not even that you can't make cancer funny, Norm Mcdonald did a whole thing on cancer that was hilarious. The joke itself was just cringe and not funny. Like something a middle schooler would come up with
i mean, you are bringing up one of the most legendary comedians to have ever existed in a manner that would suggest that anyone can make cancer funny. norm macdonald is the exception that proves the rule

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I watched this on Disney recently and it was kinda meh. I liked all the other Thor movies but this one just seemed like a desperate try at one. The comedy felt forced, not much of it was funny, the story was ok but all the shit that wrapped around it was just shit. 5/10

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Ccccoooooonnnsssoooooooooommm
1667100596722.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just think this is what you get with fully unleashed Taika. I don't think this is studio/producer.

It works in a movie like Free Guy, but that same complete nonsense tone doesn't translate well to Thor.

Yet people are lining up to buy his piece of shit Star Wars movie.

• 1Barf