Thread request: High IQ Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
stop trying to play semantic games with your awful music
this isn't semantics. listen to With Arms Wide Open then listen to "Bodies" by Drowning Pool and tell me if you're listening to the same genre of music.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Wasn't Creed a christian rock band that just replaced the word God with something else? That was a rumor back in high school.

EDIT: Politics!
they were some of the biggest scumbags on the planet masquerading as a Christian rock band.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
btw, since we're on the subject, @Mist is a huge nu metal fan but she's been refusing to discuss it with me ever since she mentioned it:

Somewhat ironically, from your posts in the music forum, we have very similar tastes in music.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

The intro to this song always sounded like a train to me. I used to love Machine Head. 1st album more than this one, but it was still good in my youth. And I still listen to Descend the Shades of Night, ever since Biny shared it with me in IRC however many years ago that was.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
btw, since we're on the subject, @Mist is a huge nu metal fan but she's been refusing to discuss it with me ever since she mentioned it:
She never quite got over Vanilla Ice's failed comeback as a Nu Metal artist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

you think @Mist banged scummy dudes in the parking lots of mid size arenas in mid size towns after shows?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you think @Mist banged scummy dudes in the parking lots of mid size arenas in mid size towns after shows?
with mid size cocks? it's a definite possibility. maybe she was sexually assaulted at woodstock 99. that would explain a thing or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.