a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Tidelands

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-12-14

Creator: Stephen M. Irwin, Leigh McGrath, Nathan Mayfield, Tracey Robertson

Cast: Charlotte Best, Elsa Pataky, Marco Pigossi, Dustin Clare, Mattias Inwood, Aaron Jakubenko, Finn Little

Overview: Ex-con Cal McTeer's return to her hometown of Orphelin Bay blows the lid off a generations-long conspiracy of silence around murder, drugs and Sirens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
dont forget sons of anarchy. the whole plot is about drug dealers and mermaids. i watched a few episodes... its alright, ive watched worse, but there wasnt really anything that hooked me to keep watching

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
A lot more blood and guts here than CW ever had, really good show with a unique take on mermaid/halfbreeds and how they get along with others...or dont get along with.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What I meant by CW is the acting is a bit overtly serious. That said, this finished a lot better than it started. Can't believe I watched the entire series, but there you have it.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was interesting enough to finish it. Not amazing quality, but boobs make up for a number of shortcomings.

Amusingly, while the show Siren is about mermaids, this show isn't about mermaids, but about sirens.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database