Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

Rude

Potato del Grande
If you watch that Spade interview with Rick Kirkham you'll hear him talk about Joe walking up to a tiger he didn't like and point blank killing it with his gun. Also did it to a horse someone begged him to take and let roam on a pasture right after they left.

Kirkham was saying a lot of evil Khorum was going down that wasn't shown on the series.
I wouldn't trust Kirkham further than I could throw him. Dudes a major slime ball and a piece of shit. Burned that studio down most likely, conveniently burned his home down to collect. He's done a lot of wacky shit. And I think he may not even be in the states anymore. The guy is a garbage tier human being.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If I can't trust a guy who makes reality TV for a living who can I trust?!

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Great interview, he talks about some stuff the show didn't have in it
going down the comments.

Rick himself a heavy drug user. "I had to get therapy" probably meant rehab..

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I believe it. I didn't catch exactly when he started filming the reality show, but you look at some of the older footage and it looks like he's aged about 20-30 years.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just look at his teeth in that picture and now. That's all you need to see.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not really surprising. Every single person in this doc is a major piece of shit except maybe the plain Jane that allegedly wouldn't suck docs dick

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
IM78wGm.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Man big cat people are fuckin scum.

ftfy

i'm a hobby rancher and have to deal with horses and livestock so i'm not some peta weirdo, but all the people involved in the industry of 'tiger petting' should be given the option of being put in a 3x3 cell the rest of their life, or fed to a tiger.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not really surprising. Every single person in this doc is a major piece of shit except maybe the plain Jane that allegedly wouldn't suck docs dick

guy with no legs seemed decent enough, he's probably seen and done some bad shit though

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck that was entertaining.

Note to self: If you ever meet anyone that has an exotic pet, they are even more of a fucking lunatic than you originally thought.

Man, I almost wish I had some of these peoples "unawareness" or " don't give a shit" ability? Some of these people are just out of it.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man, I almost wish I had some of these peoples "unawareness" or " don't give a shit" ability? Some of these people are just out of it.

Just get hooked on meth. You'll be suckin dick for pickup trucks in no time!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
The one old dude that was always trying to look young must of been super pissed the docu showed a pic of his mug shot featuring that bald head.

• 1Like