Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, it's about the wildly popular exotic animal zookeeper arcade game

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Billy Mitchell's "disgrace" didn't happen until many years after King of Kong aired anyway. And being exposed as a speedrun cheater is a bit weak compared to going to jail for attempting to hire a hitman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
ugn719ttr2q41.jpg

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Great interview, he talks about some stuff the show didn't have in it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure if it's been mentioned but Doc Antle used to travel a lot with his cats and every year he had a permanent spot up here at King Richards Faire in Carver, MA. I've actually seen his show a few times over the years and met him and his harem apparently. Never knew he was so goddamn fuckin weird. The most impressive was him bringing out his 900 pound liger. Never seen anything like it.

That said, after this documentary I can't see supporting him any longer. I remember that every show he was pitching his Myrtle Beach place, and my wife loves big cats so we were thinking about it. Oh well.

Man big cat people are fuckin weird.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not sure if it's been mentioned but Doc Antle used to travel a lot with his cats and every year he had a permanent spot up here at King Richards Faire in Carver, MA. I've actually seen his show a few times over the years and met him and his harem apparently. Never knew he was so goddamn Johnny53in weird. The most impressive was him bringing out his 900 pound liger. Never seen anything like it.

That said, after this documentary I can't see supporting him any longer. I remember that every show he was pitching his Myrtle Beach place, and my wife loves big cats so we were thinking about it. Oh well.

Man big cat people are Johnny53in weird.

couldnt go there now even if you wanted to.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
This is just one of those shows that you know are so fucking bad but you can’t turn away. The amount of crazy-reality is just mind boggling.

I’m not sure if it’s weirder to me that people like this exist or the fact that people like this are apparently smarter than I am to make the kind of money that it would have taken to run a place like this. Really makes me question WTF I’m doing wrong in life!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If you watch that Spade interview with Rick Kirkham you'll hear him talk about Joe walking up to a tiger he didn't like and point blank killing it with his gun. Also did it to a horse someone begged him to take and let roam on a pasture right after they left.

Kirkham was saying a lot of evil shit was going down that wasn't shown on the series.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hahaha. Who the fuck would take a horse to a zoo with hundreds of lions and tigers and expect it to "roam on a pasture". Fucking lol

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users