Timeline of what happened on this epic day

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer got Duppin'ed.

/ClayDavis
haha, hardly, I even said "maybe I'm pulling a Duppin" in the post. I guess I just couldn't wrap my mind around someone actually inventing a fucking RAPE PREGNANCY story of all fucking things. It's not like I spent weeks white knighting.

Still. I feel shame.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Draegan claimed that if you left from work early, you would get fired?

Tough boss if so...

Morbeas

Silver Squire
*pokes his head in*

I'm still confused as hell (only because I'm too lazy to read hundreds of posts to find out) as to why I'm here.

vishnu_sl

shitlord
my timeline: beating off, no morenetz, still beating off

PBzSV.gif

PBzSV.gif

PBzSV.gif

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Everything got blurry with hilarity once Kirsie joined IRC to out Evelys and find out who was behind it. An epic night indeed.

Oldbased

> Than U
I usually don't bitch about women and all, but she looks a million tons better in the old pic.
Age has some to do with it sure, but she was also happy and smiling.

If we are to look at this for the next damn decade, she may consider putting on some makeup and at least looking like she is not about to murder someone and submitting a new photo.
She looks ready to eat someone.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I usually don't bitch about women and all, but she looks a million tons better in the old pic.

If we are to look at this for the next damn decade, she may consider putting on some makeup and at least looking like she is not about to murder someone and submitting a new photo.
Mangina steals your pics, you might look hungry as well but the critique of her photos isn't necessary, is it? When she starts selling lingerie or makeup, then let's talk.

Most epic forum drama of all time with a M. Night twist. Amazing. I am pleasantly surprised to see most folks not backsliding, although Req's mustache-twirler probably helped.

Oldbased

> Than U
Well it was more for her than me. We'll be looking at that picture a long long time and many stories will be told to the children generations to come about this.
I personally would want a better pic of myself if that was going to be the case.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider

The pictures he used were from when I was 26, and they were done by a professional photographer. He actually cropped the watermark off of them. The picture I gave you was something I did with a shitty cellphone, just for "proof" and I'm also almost 32 years old now. I never claimed to be a model. Sorry it's not up to your standards. =/

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
You gotta stop listening to anything these guys say about your looks. Seriously. The more you act defensive, the more shit you're going to get.

XtWRA.jpg

XtWRA.jpg

XtWRA.jpg

XtWRA.jpg

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Kirsie...

If after six years you can still fit into the same outfit like that without suffocating, you're definitely winning.

Stick around... you've become a part of the history here.