Timeline of what happened on this epic day

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You gotta stop listening to anything these guys say about your looks. Seriously. The more you act defensive, the more shit you're going to get.

XtWRA.jpg
dwight shrute?
rrr_img_406.jpg

XtWRA.jpg

rrr_img_406.jpg

XtWRA.jpg

rrr_img_406.jpg

XtWRA.jpg

rrr_img_406.jpg

Archangel_sl

shitlord
The pictures he used were from when I was 26, and they were done by a professional photographer. He actually cropped the watermark off of them. The picture I gave you was something I did with a shitty cellphone, just for "proof" and I'm also almost 32 years old now. I never claimed to be a model. Sorry it's not up to your standards. =/
I think you look fine, and I wish I had that blouse!

Silver Knight of the Realm
The pictures he used were from when I was 26, and they were done by a professional photographer. He actually cropped the watermark off of them. The picture I gave you was something I did with a shitty cellphone, just for "proof" and I'm also almost 32 years old now. I never claimed to be a model. Sorry it's not up to your standards. =/
Ay ladybro, how you is girl?

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Internet, no girls, sharp knees, etc.
Confirmation of space you were occupying, denial of females in that space, unrealistic/sarcastic assessment of photos placed in that space in lieu of females' actual occupancy of that space, etc.