Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
AladainAF, I have no idea but the issues you described sound like a "me" problem, really. Never saw any of those, really (W11, 12900, 3080ti, played 1440p@Ultra). Game is really fun, a BL3 clone for sure but the nerdy humor, the voiceovers and the great quests let this one shine. I enjoyed it way more than BL3 in the end but I play those singleplayer only so my perspective might not be yours.

They are pretty common problems. You're pretty lucky if you've encountered *none* of those issues.

My game is perm stuck without showing my quests.

I have this...

1650217271655.png

But if I go to my quest panel, it's looked like this... since I was still in the story itself....

1650217318132.png

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hopefully it gets a nice qol update. The bugs are rough, but reloading tends to fix them. That shift disconnect issue and guns not actually firing is annoying when balls deep in a chaos run tho.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Many things seem to get fixed by zoning when on the Xbox version. This includes both display issues and also situations like an equipment slot opening up and yet still not usable.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
When you see trailers for DLC this soon after a game's release it just kind of screams "We held this content back to release as DLC", or is that just me?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When you see trailers for DLC this soon after a game's release it just kind of screams "We held this content back to release as DLC", or is that just me?
Or the DLC was undergoing simultaneous development with the main project. I doubt it's actually cut content packaged as DLC ala Mass Effect 2 and 3.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Doesnt bother me that much. It bothers me a lot that the game is suffering from very serious bugs that are affecting gameplay for a lot of users, and their priority is shipping more DLC than fixing them. That's not going to bode too well I think.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Waiting for this to come out on Steam, not a fan of other game launchers. I’m wondering instead of guns why didn’t they just use bows, crossbows, wands and staves as the ranged weapons since it’s sorta based off Dungeons and Dragons? Wouldn’t that make more sense? As for ammunition they could of used arrows and bolt for bows and crossbows. And for wands and staves they could of used some form of a reagent to recharge them. Seems to better fit the games theme imo.

Last edited:

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Waiting for this to come out on Steam, not a fan of other game launchers. I’m wondering instead of guns why didn’t they just use bows, crossbows, wands and staves as the ranged weapons since it’s sorta based off Dungeons and Dragons? Wouldn’t that make more sense? As for ammunition they could of used arrows and bolt for bows and crossbows. And for wands and staves they could of used some form of a reagent to recharge them. Seems to better fit the games theme imo.

They did a bit of the crossbow stuff but it's all over the place, most of them are still guns. There's some goofy "magical" type shotguns and such too.

I don't understand it myself. They could have done this a lot better.