Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you activating the boss totems? In the bigger zones they are hidden in world and seem to summon mini bosses after a few waves of mobs. Agree it should be more obvious and much more plentiful w fixed loot tables etc
Yea, I did each of those in the zones.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She had that disturbingly real moment of clarity during the Commander Lilith DLC.
Oh shit I totally forgot about that.

I remember me and my guildmaster from WOTLK having a huge falling out because he hated Tiny Tina and I thought she was the best thing ever after that DLC lol.

But seriously Ashly Burch is gonna die at 40 if she keeps aging at this rate.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Second class unlocked, didn't expect how that would go down. I wonder what happens if you don't seek him out and just set sail... Torgue continues to not disappoint.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Second class unlocked, didn't expect how that would go down. I wonder what happens if you don't seek him out and just set sail... Torgue continues to not disappoint.
Game gets a lot more fun from there on out. I started wrecking things after unlocking 2nd class.

So far this is right up there with BL2 and I LOVED BL2.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does this game reference the events of BL3?
Nah, it is set many years prior to BL3, when Tina was still a teenager.

Edit: In Chaos Dungeons, does anyone happen to know how to feed the fire sprite if you get that sub-objective? I didn't notice anyway to take the motes to the sprite.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Shit. Am I going to have to buy this? Because its sounds like I need to buy this =(.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I've locked myself into a very specific build that requires certain gear, which makes all these dungeon runs feel a bit underwhelming. The dmg increases I get from having companions out, and the one generated by Feriore weapons count, is really high. Then I use a repeat casting spell that drops up to 4 hydras. The other spell is the uber Buffmeister that buffs weapon dmg (currently the companions generated by my Feriore pistol are flying guns... so they get buffed too). I'm relatively safe behind a 18k Ward, while getting +25% dmg from being low health. So finding upgrades for those pieces of gear is difficult.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
After the patch yesterday I lost all my pre-order bonus thingys, most notable as I had characters who were using some of those textures / colors on their armor. Contacted their technical support and it was fixed within minutes, so that's a plus.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Will Arnett was wasted in this game as a villain, he was hardly present. The sidequests make up 95% of the games story content, and to the writers credit, they were all pretty good.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I finally hit 40 and opened up mythic line. It's just more stats and stuff. I guess it will help with elite chaos dungeons. I have almost all orange gear with about 2000 luck. I'm going back and knocking out the side quests which is cool. I didn't think I would like this game like I do. It's so much fun. Spellshot just rapes everything. I haven't played any other classes so don't know what they can do.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Am very happy this game is turning out to be good, I've not played yet because I promised my best friend we'd wait to lan party this in 2 weeks from now. FUCK. lol

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the deal with items that have Red Text? In previous games, I thought such items would have a hidden attribute/proc, right? Yet, in Wonderlands, it seems it is just flavor text. If you look at this spreadsheet:

People are referencing the summary section as being the effect of the red text, and that is just a copy of the normal blue text for the item. I'm confused.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Game feels about as stable as Will Smith at an awards show. First launch, title screen with no menu options. Restart PC. Can play now and beat intro mission. Go to the tall grass ambush..nothing pops out. Go to quit game and entire PC is hung requiring another restart. Online shit appears broken as fuck which I guess is no surprise since BL3 had the same issue with constant connection issues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game feels about as stable as Will Smith at an awards show. First launch, title screen with no menu options. Restart PC. Can play now and beat intro mission. Go to the tall grass ambush..nothing pops out. Go to quit game and entire PC is hung requiring another restart. Online shit appears broken as fuck which I guess is no surprise since BL3 had the same issue with constant connection issues.
huh...I had zero issues and no bugs I found so far.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Shit. Janx and hatorade are playing this this weekend? During drunk gaming weekend?

is it actually any good? I’d have low expectations.