Titanfall

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, no one has ever bitched before but you.
Your inbred family needs to teach you some manners.

Also what lies were those Sean exactly? I still stand by you will get a silky smooth experience on both platforms It is one of the best Betas I've been in for performance.
They are stating it dips too 45 fps maybe in a mech? lol, and possibly in the post game.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Dips to 35. 35 is not silky smooth and you are a very broken person if you think it is. You also don't understand what "lengthy passages of play (particularly by the end of a mission)" means. It does not mean post game or epilogue, you dipshit.

Jesus, you are just the most full of shit person ever. Stop being a huge fucking liar dude.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You must not have maxed the settings then. Game looks insane.
I have it maxed, with texture res set to "Insane". It looks alright. It runs very well/fast, which I'll take over super high-res textures any day(when forced to choose), but the "Insane" setting does not look very insane.

Column_sl

shitlord
Dips to 35. 35 is not silky smooth and you are a very broken person if you think it is.

Jesus, you are just the most full of shit person ever. Stop being a huge fucking liar dude.
Anyone want to educate this tard how little it matters if you dipped down to 35-45 mostly while you pilot a Titan, and only sometimes, rofl...
If you watch that video, which is obnoxious btw, wish they would just highlight the worst of the frame drops, it never hangs on 35 for more then a second. It averages in the 48-60 range

Like I said by far the worst thing right now is Screen tearing on the one, and Locked FPS on the PC.
The other stuff pales in comparison.

It's one of the smoothest playing Betas on both platforms I have ever played..

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that you resort so quickly and aggressively to namecalling really helps illustrate how terrible your position is.

Column_sl

shitlord
The fact that you resort so quickly and aggressively to namecalling really helps illustrate how terrible your position is.
Name calling , what are you 5? Thank you for the Dime Store analysis Doctor Phil.
Find a post where I'm not cursing someone out. If that is your gamebreaker, then you just failed.....

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
35s being randomly mixed in for brief windows is WORSE than steadily being low...

If it was a solid 35 that would be better.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The textures inside the titan cockpit are the only ones that look really bad, but holy shit, they look really bad.

Column_sl

shitlord
35s being randomly mixed in for brief windows is WORSE than steadily being low...
For the rare times in the video that happened it was almost always in a Titan.
Are you so bad at this game that you can possibly miss with a Titan for the less then a second it dips down to 35??

Do you cry because the Titan locks you in darkness for a second every time you get in it as well?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Here's some numbers for reference. Black Ops sold 9.26 million on the X360 and there's 80 million X360s. That's an 11.6% attach rate.

Let's assume that Titanfall gets a *crazy* 15% attach rate on the Xbone. That's 450k copies. If the PC doesn't outsell that then they really fucked up.
I would normally agree with you, but with a lack of a library for the xbone, I wouldn't be surprised if you see a much higher attach rate as a result. New console system gamers are starving for new content. I still think you are right, that the xbone will sell least of all, but it would guess it sees at least a 50% attach rate on the xbone. Only because nothing is competing against it on that platform.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I don't think any game *ever* has had an attach rate that high that wasn't a box pack in. Titanfall would have to be the most amazing thing ever to hit 50%, lack of games or not.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For the rare times in the video that happened it was almost always in a Titan.
Are you so bad at this game that you can possibly miss with a Titan for the less then a second it dips down to 35??

Do you cry because the Titan locks you in darkness for a second every time you get in it as well?
Zero interest personally doesn't matter to me. Just stating the rule of thumb that consistency is key it does seem convenient that it happens when you're going (mostly) God mode though to make it more tolerable playwise, while just as bad visually.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I thought this might tide me over until the new BF4 DLC arrived, but already pretty bored of it.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I don't think any game *ever* has had an attach rate that high that wasn't a box pack in. Titanfall would have to be the most amazing thing ever to hit 50%, lack of games or not.
Well, I'd be basing it on this. Let's take halo for original xbox.

According to Chart-Track Ltd., a reputable marketing research tool on PC software and video games in the United Kingdom, 86 percent of all Xbox system purchasers have also bought a copy of "Halo: Combat Evolved."
"Halo: Combat Evolved" for Xbox Tops 1 Million Mark In Record Time

I'd say the same thing though if it was a ps4 title. For instance, I think thief will have a huge attach rate for the ps4.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let's face it, Titanfall isn't going to be a system seller and that is what MS paid the big bucks for. It's an above average FPS with some neat ideas, but it really wouldn't have gotten so much attention had Activision and Respawn not gone litigious against each other.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let's face it, Titanfall isn't going to be a system seller and that is what MS paid the big bucks for. It's an above average FPS with some neat ideas, but it really wouldn't have gotten so much attention had Activision and Respawn not gone litigious against each other.
I dunno. I had two friends pre-order it. They normally hate FPS, but the bots give them something to do.

I don't understand it, but....

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
It is unbelievable how Column's brain tries to process information, I have absolutely nothing else to add. AI sucks, if a game can't stand alone in multiplayer without it perhaps there should be some discussions before its made. Outside of Left for dead, there is no multiplayer fps game that I can think with any kind of AI that is valuable to the experience.