Titanfall

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
$ 599.00

is that what I should be paying for the deluxe edition after using hola and switching to mexico? that's probably 59$? us?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone found anything official about their matchmaking system in regards to 'skill'. I saw some vague quote about them making their own ranking system and non-visible skill rankings. Currently my friends are QQing about you nerds that will be rank 50 during our first game come midnight.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Developers really need to stop this shit. If they're going to use up that much space for audio they need to let you select exactly which languages you want to install and not waste space on the rest.
well at least after I install it I can delete most of it? or does it not work like that.

Kdoow_sl

shitlord
Sorry I should have mentioned, due to my friends getting this on Xbone I'm going console scrub. Looks like Xbox One launches later than Origin because - of course it does.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fucking dudes already like lv 20-30. Feel like a total noob not even knowing the maps. The game runs smooth as silk though. Controls are like a dream.

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
is it legal?
I'd say it's greyish area. They offer it in pesos, i paid them in pesos. Not my fault the conversion to US dollars causes me to pay less and it is a legal copy of the game. I am also glad I didn't pay full price for the collectors. Game is fun but it's not 80 dollars fun.

spronk

FPS noob
the other languages only take up 75 megs (presumably they are downloaded if you change) so its really just 37 gigs of english audio packs i think, uncompressed, plus another 12 gigs of graphics/data.

if you right click on your origin titanfall logo and view game details and then click game properties, you can add the following to the startup parameters

-novid -noborder +cl_showfps 1

no startup videos shown, no border drawn (doesnt seem to work for me tho), and toggle FPS counter in top right. Also "+m_rawinput 1" will turn mouse input to raw, dunno if you need it though (I haven't set it).

I went to the titanfall launch event, got a nice black t-shirt, another dude there won a full xbox one with 4 years of xbox live gold. had some soda and food, was pretty much the exact xbro college crowd you'd expect. I guess all xbox ones now ship with a free copy of Titanfall, which was probably the deal EA made with Microsoft to get it exclusive?

Wrathbane

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had to punch in a refund for this already. Running an i5 2500k @ 4.7ghz, SLI 560ti 448cores, 16g RAM. Even turning everything down to low I still only get around 15fps in this game. Updated drivers, SLI disabled, everything. Kinda sad
frown.png

Looks like I'll be revisiting this one.