Titanfall

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
I used to play COD on computer, but it got way too easy and way too boring going into matchmaking with >5:1 KDR so I swapped to console. Console gets frustrating. I fully believe it boils down to how good of internet you AND the other person have. Since everyone I play against seems to buy their internet from Wal-mart my 100 meg is negated. Needless to say I'll be getting this one on my PC, where my computer will reign supreme to most. Wonder if they'll do dedicated servers or matchmaking... Anyone hear anything on that?

Fadaar

That guy
It's what Modern Warfare 2 shoulda fucking been. I'm so looking forward to wasting 30 mins to an hour playing this every day when it comes out.

DMK_sl

shitlord
It's what Modern Warfare 2 shoulda fucking been. I'm so looking forward to wasting 30 mins to an hour playing this every day when it comes out.
It just proves that the original team from Infinity Ward were the real geniuses. I hope they were payed out handsomely when they left because Activision has made billions from these guys.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It just proves that the original team from Infinity Ward were the real geniuses. I hope they were payed out handsomely when they left because Activision has made billions from these guys.
Is this supposed to be funny? You know there's like, crazy mega lawsuit from them leaving because Activision wouldn't payout their performance bonuses?

DMK_sl

shitlord
Is this supposed to be funny? You know there's like, crazy mega lawsuit from them leaving because Activision wouldn't payout their performance bonuses?
I know there was a crazy lawsuit. Do you know how much they were payed? Coz I don't. That's why I hope they were payed a lot and not just a little in comparison to how much money activision has made from their ideas.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I know there was a crazy lawsuit. Do you know how much they were payed? Coz I don't. That's why I hope they were payed a lot and not just a little in comparison to how much money activision has made from their ideas.
Activision did not pay them the bonuses they were due from the sales of CoD so they sued.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Looking forward to this!

rrr_img_47508.jpg

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
xBONE or pc damn..... i love pc gaming so much more but all my friends seem to just be going to the xbox and forgetting pc gaming.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
No, that's Destiny, not this game. This is like CoD+Brink with mechs. Which is why it might suck total ass.
Oh god did you just say brink? That was the first game I ever preordered that I deleted after an hour and cursed the makers to fucking hell.