Titanfall

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
what a terrible collectors edition, nothing for in game exclusives? i get a fucking toy and a poster of my toy?

Malkav

French Madman
what a terrible collectors edition, nothing for in game exclusives? i get a fucking toy and a poster of my toy?
I remember a time when people were complaining about in-game items in CE/pre-orders and not the other way around.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
No mod tools at launch... 'Will look into it down the road'.

These retards never learn.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Why would there be mod tools? They want to sell you $15 map packs. Which in some cases is a laughable ripoff (COD) and others isn't so bad (BF)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So apparently this game is only going to be 6v6 max. There are AI units on the map but they're not player-like bots, just footsoldiers of some kind.

It sounds kind of MOBA-like.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So apparently this game is only going to be 6v6 max. There are AI units on the map but they're not player-like bots, just footsoldiers of some kind.

It sounds kind of MOBO-like.
Well....shit. That's a buzzkill. 9-9 or 12-12 was what I was hoping for.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Sigh , likely one of the few major PC titles I was looking forward to this year now becomes very unlikely. 6vs6 just seems way too few.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That blows. I hate small scale fps games. I pretty much must have 16vs16 at minimum. If they are going 6v6 , probably means maps are small as fuck to match and that shit is just boring.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Don't see them being that small if that's 12 playeys and potentially 12 titans along with the AI troops.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
What are the odds of the limit not being increased on PC through some hack ?

Small player number sucks for pubs, if you have people leaving midgame, it swings the team balance so much. Maybe, just maybe they know what they are doing, but the community is usually the one to decide how many players are optimal, not the devs.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
At least they'll be able to maximize profits by selling 4 tiny maps at a time for $15. They are sticking with what they know.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Did you halfwits not read the whole article? It's not just a straight 6v6, vanilla flavored DM or some flavor thereof, it's got 6 titans on each side that do shit like defend, follow/protect, etc. Then there's other NPCs serving as AI soldiers. There's a smorgasbord of meat on this bone.

There's a lot to be excited about in Titanfall and this "uproar" about 6v6 is just more neckbeard blowhardism. I for one, can't wait to murder people, mechs, people in mechs, bots and bots in mechs.