To Boston Airport in the early AM

Soriak_sl

shitlord
I have a flight out of Boston at 6:30am on a Saturday. The first silver line bus gets there at 5:50, which is too late, I think.

Are there any other public transit lines that would get me to the airport on time, or do I have to pay for a taxi?

Cybsled

I'm assuming you live in Mass? Honestly the best solution for Logan is to bribe someone to drive you since having to park there rapes your wallet and Mass public transit sucks.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
If your drive is long consider a limo service, usually cheaper than a cab, its what I usually use to get from pvd to Logan, but cheaper isn't cheap.

I have a flight out of Boston at 6:30am on a Saturday. The first silver line bus gets there at 5:50, which is too late, I think.

Are there any other public transit lines that would get me to the airport on time, or do I have to pay for a taxi?
taxi for pre-6 am on weekends. sucks.

Vinen

God is dead

Man, if you were flying out later in the day I could have given you a ride or something
smile.png
Headed to the Airport myself. What town are you in right now?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
get a friend parent or do like my parents, hire a car service for the trip.it is not
that expensive

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is probably the most specific thread ever created in the Travel forum.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Man, if you were flying out later in the day I could have given you a ride or something
smile.png
Headed to the Airport myself. What town are you in right now?
London.
smile.png
Actually not traveling from Boston until July.

Alex_sl said:
This is probably the most specific thread ever created in the Travel forum.
Lead to super-useful information, though. I'd just have counted on a taxi, which apparently isn't easy to get at that time. Could have ended badly. I've used Uber before, so I'll go with that!
smile.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Soriak is a globe traveler. I remember meeting him back at the Vegas Fan Faire with the rest of the Enlightened Dark crew. Good times. If I recall, you stayed at the Mandalay Bay, as opposed to the Hilton with the rest of us. That was my first time seeing that hotel. I still have fond memories of that trip.

This is the old (well worn) T-Shirt they gave us that time. I still wear it around the house on lazy days.
9PircM5.jpg
mKAv8yR.jpg

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Soriak is a globe traveler. I remember meeting him back at the Vegas Fan Faire with the rest of the Enlightened Dark crew. Good times. If I recall, you stayed at the Mandalay Bay, as opposed to the Hilton with the rest of us. That was my first time seeing that hotel. I still have fond memories of that trip.
Those were the days... traveling from Switzerland to Boston, Vegas, and San Francisco for Fan Faires. Totally worth it! Alas, traveling now is almost exclusively for work -- so not quite as much fun.

We should have a little ED reunion at some point. Vegas probably isn't a bad place for it!