Todd & the Book of Pure Evil

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Todd & the Book of Pure Evil is a comedy/horror show that aired for two seasons on Canada's Space channel and was picked up by Netflix for instant view on November 2nd. The best I can describe this show is the premise and general goofy approach to occult and metal in Tenacious D and the Pick of destiny combined with The Inbetweeners.

The show is pretty funny and focuses on 4 teens trying to capture the book of pure evil, while their high school guidance councilor works for an occult group very similar in look and language to the robot elders on Futurama.

Jason Mewes plays a high school janitor who offers sage advice and the show like to poke fun at metal and metalheads in general. here is the wiki describing the show:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_an...k_of_Pure_Evil

Here is a clip from the show.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I fixed a typo in your title. I kind of want to check this show out and/or bang Jason Mewes.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This used to be OnDemand on Comcast (might still be, I dropped cable awhile ago) but under the Fear.net stuff, even though it isn't really what I'd call horror. I've watched all the episodes and enjoy them for the dumb fun they are. The metal influence definitely helps add to my enjoyment. Alistair is pretty funny as well.

And I'm constantly trying to decide if the brunette is hot or not. Sometimes she is, but other times not so much.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks a lot like pick of destiny. i might give it a go. do the chicks get naked (im assuming they are adults)?