Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Season 2 lost all credibility to me after
he sleeps with a random woman at the bar and she turns out to be a spy.
What kind of rookie shit is this?

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I turned it off at muuuu Russia! We have Russia irl don't need to watch it on TV fiction too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I turned it off at muuuu Russia! We have Russia irl don't need to watch it on TV fiction too.
Russian villian is a huge upgrade over Muslim in my opinion. They don't need to provide a bunch of pointless exposition on how not all Muslims are bad yada yada... Best is probably Nazis, I don't recall a lot of Nazi villains where they had to flashback to some stupid sob story.

I thought the writing for this season did a pretty good job with things. It definitely didn't feel to me like they were trying to club you over the head at all with current events.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Russian villian is a huge upgrade over Muslim in my opinion. They don't need to provide a bunch of pointless exposition on how not all Muslims are bad yada yada... Best is probably Nazis, I don't recall a lot of Nazi villains where they had to flashback to some stupid sob story.

I thought the writing for this season did a pretty good job with things. It definitely didn't feel to me like they were trying to club you over the head at all with current events.
Ukraine would be a good one.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
This has been a bit uneven with season 1 being great, season 2 being meh and season 3 being decent. Didn't realize it was ending after S4.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I've liked all three Seasons. Mostly just because I thought they were fun above anything else.

• 2Like

Lenthan

Trakanon Raider
Bump. S4 has been good so far. 4 eps in and it's been entertaining. Pena has been good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Once I realized who Pena was supposed to be from the old books I got excited. Hope this ends well.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Final season was pretty good. Glad it was dropped to 6 episodes instead of 8. Probably the best season since season 1.

• 1Like

Lenthan

Trakanon Raider
I liked season 4 overall. I just wish they would've acted like the CIA and merced everyone involved with the plot.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last Season probably best season. Whole show worth watching.

Ending was great. 👍

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a good season. Sad it is over. I liked the team. I enjoyed Jack Ryan more than Jack Reacher.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wonder why they ended this after only 4 seasons, didnt it do good? I thought it did.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
There's probably plenty of room still beyond 4 seasons but it was already suffering from the same problem the books did. Every book/season ends with Jack getting some kind of promotion where eventually it's unrealistic for him to be in the field anymore. It's one of the reasons Chavez even exists, so he (and Clark) could do the things Jack could no longer get away with.