Tom Clancy's The Division

Myst

Peasant
Just got the game. You guys can add Prelen- on PSN if you're looking for someone to play with. This is one of the few games none of my RL friends seem to be picking up. The Ubisoft hate seems strong lately.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
My buddy was in the room waiting to get onto the laptop to activate... apparently there was a line formed and then one person broke it and was never formed again. Took him almost an hour and he had to log in and out a couple times. Derp.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad I logged on at lunch to get through the laptop portion.

Hopefully the servers will be more stable with more spread out logon times, so I can actually play tonight.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just played on PC for about 2 hours. I haven't played with anyone yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm currently level 4 rocking a ACOG Scoped Blue AK47!

rush33 for any of you PC master race people.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Fantastic game. I loved the coop - one mission that always sticks out was in a prison of some sort. I forgot what map it was. Absolutely terrific. Along with the first Ghost Recon on Xbox as well.
Yeah GR was quality too. Those two were the games that really stick out for me as pioneering online shooters that were in a realistic vein instead of the Unreal/Quake style that I didn't find enjoyable. GR in particular had a awesome player base, everyone talked and it wasn't really trash talk but just funny as fuck.

Worst part of BF4 on the PS4 was in 600 hrs I came across a group of people chatting less than a handful of times.

spronk

FPS noob
PS4 smooth so far, 3 gig update but downloaded fast. There is a level 1-3 zone you start out in with 2 missions but its really basic and then you get dumped into the level 4 Manhattan proper we saw in beta.

I'd not read too much into peoples impressions for now, everyone loves something new and shiny. In 2 weeks lets see how people feel about the content.

Don't forget to quick matchmake for all the story missions, no penalties and it goes by a lot faster. Gotten into groups within a few seconds so far on PS4. Few server overload disconnects but not bad at all.

Anyone read anything about whether its better to do all the low level stuff now or any reason to keep them for higher level?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
PS4 smooth so far, 3 gig update but downloaded fast. There is a level 1-3 zone you start out in with 2 missions but its really basic and then you get dumped into the level 4 Manhattan proper we saw in beta.

I'd not read too much into peoples impressions for now, everyone loves something new and shiny. In 2 weeks lets see how people feel about the content.

Don't forget to quick matchmake for all the story missions, no penalties and it goes by a lot faster. Gotten into groups within a few seconds so far on PS4. Few server overload disconnects but not bad at all.

Anyone read anything about whether its better to do all the low level stuff now or any reason to keep them for higher level?
Yeah aside from the laptop activation thing, everything has been smooth so far at prime time. Seems gun play is more responsive now than in beta and some movements are better somehow. So far so good. Now to just find friends my level. Leaving for Manhattan now. Quickmatch worked great.

Some dude was already blocking a door lol awesome. Easy to charge through though if that happens to anyone else by sprinting into them.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ubisoft's Uplay servers are in absolute shit-the-bed mode right now. Impossible to play the game at this point.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ubisoft's Uplay servers are in absolute shit-the-bed mode right now. Impossible to play the game at this point.
Is it platform specific? Everything seems fine for me. Taking a quick break to be a kid taxi service but will be back in twenty mins if anyone is starting to build their base of ops on ps4.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had no issues today.

Missions seems significantly harder on hard mode than they were in beta. 3 of us did the Brooklyn mission and the Madison Square Garden (medical) mission and got wiped once on each one.

Not sure if beta had parkour mode and double tap for dive, but those are awesome. They make it so much more fluid. Although, sometimes when I jump up on a platform when I meant to crouch during a big fight is unfortunate.

Vittra

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been playing all night with no issues, having a blast. name is Vittraaa, add me PC people!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Xbox had problems throughout the day but since last night i was only booted off about 3x and im lvl 23 now. Its pretty much exactly what i expected with a longevity of maybe a month or 2. 2 months would be certain if they mentioned end game but im pretty sure i'll hit 30 tomorrow and then gear out and pvp for a month or less. Overall im satisfied with it considering i put more hours into it than i have anything else of recent. Overwatch comes close but still concerned on lack of modes so whatever.

Now im getting the control issues ppl mentioned previously, its kinda annoying getting stuck on somethings at random but not too much an issue.

spronk

FPS noob
dark zone is pretty insane right now, people are going rogue in groups of 3-4 but they get buttfucked fast since every zone is full, just running around for 20 minutes and i made it to level 7 DZ getting a few shots off on rogue people at extraction points. DZ is pretty huge all things considered, but I wonder at 30 if it collapses to a single 30 DZ.

i'm finding the PVE very boring, just bullet sponge bosses and my only move is roll like a cop chasing a donut, cover and shoot 1 mag, and then keep rollin' rollin...

all the perks are very cool, esp stuff like 10% more XP, +medkits, etc. but yeah i just don't see how this game keeps anyone happy past maybe 2-3 weeks

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Maybe so but the PVE is leaps beyond Destiny sans the gunplay, which imo doesnt matter bc these guns are a bit more gounded than pew pew laser. Not to mention it has tstory.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Played 12 of the last 24 hours, im level 14 or so w/ my wings all at 50-60%, a little tired of running around. Fun game, but done with the initial binge for sure. Something to chip away at a few hours a night along w/ whatever else I'm playing.

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
Noticed that according to Uplay im 40% through the story at lvl 10. Is the main story that short? I guess I have done like 5 group missions.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I only had little time to play this yesterday.

Spent most of the time trying to figure out if there was a way to get above ~25-30 fps, but even going all low settings doesn't have much of an effect. So performance wise this game runs worse for me than everything else I played in the past year.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I did notice that "hard" mode for dungeons (missions...) Was notably more difficult than the first beta but less crippling than the AI setting they used in the last beta. You do need to be overgeared if you aren't really good at teamwork. I can't imagine trying to do them solo without overgearing by a huge margin.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Been playing with a friend some (only level 7, saw your message UT, but was going to bed not long after).

Smooth so far, I think I saw the laptop queue, but it activated immediately for me. Friend took a few tries though I think.

Only bug I have encountered is a strange one with a crafted gun. I made the M44 carbine and put a 12x scope on it. However, the scope kept unequipping itself every time I switched weapons. The graphic of the scope still showed, but it wouldn't activate. Had to go into the menu and equip it again. Scope worked fine with a looted weapon.

Then I sold the gun, with the scope attached. The scope then appeared back into my inventory, however marked as junk with a X over the icon. When trying to sell it, it just made the sell noise, but no funds added and still in my inventory. When trying to dismantle, it just gives the message of it being dismantled, but with no materials.

So I have an item in my inventory that can't be used, sold or dismantled. Not a big issue with one, but if that happens with more items it could get bad.

Tl;dr: Possible bug? Be careful when selling crafted weapons with mods still attached.

EDIT: Should note that friend I was playing with made the same gun. He too got issues with the scope being unequipped when switching guns. So not sure if the bug is with that particular gun or if it is all crafted guns.