Tom Clancy's The Division

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Redbox has it to rent. Spend $3 and check it out for yourself. That's what I plan on doing tomorrow.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know I'm probably way behind, but we did the tech wing mission (2nd from open beta) on hard and holy shit was it hard. We wiped probably 6 times or so.

It's going to be a real bitch when we hit the LMB missions.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wiped loads on the hard missions that is all I do them on, but noticed a very anoying thing last night joined a quickmatch me and another level 9 start off and all pretty simple, next area a level 13 joined in via the quickmatch system and all the mobs jumped up to level 13, I must have died about 20 times everything was 1-2 hit and I was not moving there HP much at all. We got through in the end via running around a lot but they need fix that.

Overall the game is decent, poped into the Darkzone for a bit and got rapped pretty hard I was only level 7 and everything was 10-12 elties either though it was 1-14 brackets could not find anything my level, it was pretty empty as well, I think i saw one other person and was hard to find any NPC's to even fight

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Having a ton of fun playing with friends. Taking it slow, just hit level 10 last night. Did several of the main missions. Some are challenging and some are fairly easy. We are kind of reckless at the moment. Often chewing through ammo, grenades, or just running in guns blazing. A couple missions gave us a reality check though. Excited to see what it's like on hard and challenge mode.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Wiped loads on the hard missions that is all I do them on, but noticed a very anoying thing last night joined a quickmatch me and another level 9 start off and all pretty simple, next area a level 13 joined in via the quickmatch system and all the mobs jumped up to level 13, I must have died about 20 times everything was 1-2 hit and I was not moving there HP much at all. We got through in the end via running around a lot but they need fix that.
Exact same thing happened to me. Level 9 and jumped into the mission at the rail yard where you drop the tanker from the crane at the end and there was a level 13 who had just joined the group and everything was scaled upwards. Even with lots of +damage gear the mobs were complete bullet sponges but we did succeed and it was fun despite all the death and the shouts of "stairs behind us aaaaaahhhhh!!" Course at the end I got what seems to be an armor mod...which I didnt even know existed.

ProTip: The crafted gear is actually pretty decent if you find yourself falling behind in one or more slots. I've been breaking down all my stuff instead of selling it for cash and it seems to be working out well for me.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got this last night and played for 10 minutes (on PS4)

add y2kefka on PSN if you want to game

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Exact same thing happened to me. Level 9 and jumped into the mission at the rail yard where you drop the tanker from the crane at the end and there was a level 13 who had just joined the group and everything was scaled upwards. Even with lots of +damage gear the mobs were complete bullet sponges but we did succeed and it was fun despite all the death and the shouts of "stairs behind us aaaaaahhhhh!!" Course at the end I got what seems to be an armor mod...which I didn't even know existed.

ProTip: The crafted gear is actually pretty decent if you find yourself falling behind in one or more slots. I've been breaking down all my stuff instead of selling it for cash and it seems to be working out well for me.
I did this mission last night as a level 7 and was paired with 2 others a level 7 and a level 6. Ha! Holy cats. We made it to the final segment and were just being torn to bits... So instead of dropping down into the area, we stayed on the platform and if we died would be able to get down the two boxes to get revived and there was conveniently a supply box there that we just kept gathering on for ammo. Took about 20 minutes and we finally dropped down when there was only the boss of the area left. And that was on normal. I finished it, and about 4 minutes after the server dumped everyone to the main menu. I would have been so pissed had that happened before we dropped the crane.

I have been doing the same on dismantling gear I do not need and haven't been selling any of it. The prices, at least in the lower levels, do not give much for it anyway. Almost level 8.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So is darkzone ffa pvp? I ran into some people while extracting but didn't try shooting anyone because I wasn't sure if dying would cause me to lose my Cardigan Sweater that was infected with buttrot or whatever. Can't be losin skins to pvp.

So the crafting is pretty decent. When you upgrade to an armorsmith/weaponsmith you can reroll one mod. Kinda cool uses cash and very nice touch. Cant get over how the map is so damn detailed and empty. So much wasted areas that you wont see unless you explore off the gps path to missions. Dark zone vendors are strange. Has lvl 30dz gear with lvl 10. That is terrible with how long they take to refresh.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I played enough yesterday to reach level 10 and generally enjoyed the game. Is it just me, or is grenade damage fairly weak? My biggest problem was mixing up the controls and hopping up on top of something while getting blasted instead of ducking for cover, which was what I intended.

I have no idea how crafting works, but I was pretty intent on getting to 10 at all costs. Is there a good guide someone can point me to?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So the crafting is pretty decent. When you upgrade to an armorsmith/weaponsmith you can reroll one mod. Kinda cool uses cash and very nice touch. Cant get over how the map is so damn detailed and empty. So much wasted areas that you wont see unless you explore off the gps path to missions. Dark zone vendors are strange. Has lvl 30dz gear with lvl 10. That is terrible with how long they take to refresh.
Make sure to check all the mission boards in all the areas/in and out of safe houses, and also get the Canine from Security to open up all the collectibles. The entire map will light up like Christmas.

spronk

FPS noob
So is darkzone ffa pvp? I ran into some people while extracting but didn't try shooting anyone because I wasn't sure if dying would cause me to lose my Cardigan Sweater that was infected with buttrot or whatever. Can't be losin skins to pvp.
its FFA but if you shoot someone you go "rogue", which earns people more points for killing you (and you get points for not dying while the rogue timer counts down). At rogue 5 everyone sees you on their map and you are highlighted. Basically yeah you can go around attacking anyone anytime and get some extra points, but you become hunted at the same time.

For anyone starting out, I'd recommend SELLING all your grey/green gear, not deconstructing it. Cash is still kinda important it seems, apparently at level 30 weapons and gear cost like 450k although you earn shit tons. I'm sitting on 50k at level 18 and I am starting to vendor greens and lower, deconstructing blues and purples. Crafting seems way too basic, like its just 4 different components and a blueprint. I guess collecting blueprints is kinda sucky.

Darkzone seems split up into 1-14, 15-19, and then I assume 20-24, 25-29, and 30. Thats for player level, your DZ rank goes from 1-50. Its pretty fast to rank up and there are a ton of elite mobs past 15, even for solo players although its pretty common for a group of 4 to pretend to be nice and then gank your ass at extractions. Don't stand around if you see 2-3 other people in DZ, assume they will kill you.

spronk

FPS noob
not me, i'm only 18 but sting here looks badass

jSSDLtw.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
At lvl 30 in DZ the entire DZ hits 30+. There are 6 'tiers' with mob difficulty and loot changes. Like Tier 1 is mostly purple lvl 30 mobs and Tier 6 everything is yellow and lvl 32 with many sergeant, general, etc type mobs.

Pro tip: Once you can recalibrate, make sure if you have a good lvl 30 kneepad/mask to go roll off a secondary and put max scavenging on. Scavenging is the magic find of The Division.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think I've got +50 or 60% bonus exp on kills, which is awesome. One of the two pieces of armor I have that have this star, I bought from a safe house in the south east section of the map.

And I'll second the bull shit with DZ vendors only selling rank30 gear all of the sudden. Wtf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah rank 50 for all the blueprints and legendaries - By the time you hit rank 50 you will have like 500k DZ currency.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't know that I'm ready for a Destiny reskin. I think I'll wait until Ut buys the expac at full price.