Tom Clancy's The Division

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got some high end gloves with a good roll, so I'm basically set outside of a high end M1A (although my purple has 2 crit talents, so fuck it). I guess I'm just farming phoenix credits and mats now.

I don't have near the stats of some of you though. 162k dps on vector, 72k hp, and 18k skill.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The stats on DPS are so weird. Devlin has 200k DPS, I think I have 186k and I have Deadly/Brutal on my Vector with Swift on it. I also have like 43% crit chance and 3300 firearms. Their DPS calculator must weigh a lot of factors strangely.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
The stats on DPS are so weird. Devlin has 200k DPS, I think I have 186k and I have Deadly/Brutal on my Vector with Swift on it. I also have like 43% crit chance and 3300 firearms. Their DPS calculator must weigh a lot of factors strangely.
Just like diablo sheet dps is a worthless number. Accuracy and reload speed both have a great effect on it - two stats that are really not worth going after.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
http://i.imgur.com/LkJSKcr.jpg

Striker's Battlegear

Set bonus (2): +20% enemy armor damage.

Set bonus (3): +100% critical hit damage.

Set bonus (4): Talent: Shooter (every consecutive hit deals 1% more enemy damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2% Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.

Path of the Nomad

Set bonus (2): +50% scavenging.

Set bonus (3): +20% health on kill.

Set bonus (4): Talent: Nomad: When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.

Tactician's Authority

Set bonus (2): +4000 skillpower.

Set bonus (3): +20% skill haste.

Set bonus (4): Talent: Tactician's Authority: Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skillpower to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn't dealing damage.

Sentry's Call

Set bonus (2): +30% headshot damage.

Set bonus (3): +20% damage to elites.

Set bonus (4): Talent: Stalker: Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
That was the first thing I tweeted back when they announced it. Kinda confirms the drop changes was a knee-jerk reaction to the crafting nerf imho. I'm also fairly sure the Nomad Set is the darkzone set.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
Scavenging gives you better rolls (think damage range) on the items that do drop and also better chance at getting better quality Division tech out of boxes. I've never bothered to build for it though.

Column_sl

shitlord
The damage ranges are set. IE. if its 1-10, you can't go over 10

Link me the dev post where it says it gives you better rolls on High End gear. I want to look at that

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's even some (anecdotal) evidence that points to there being some kind of integer overflow with scavenging, where any values over 100% wrap back around to single didgits.

Devlin

Golden Squire
The thing is, because of the way item stats are this is exactly the way they should go from now on. Unlike say WoW when your item drops it is the exact same as every other version of it whereas Division uses the Diablo format so frequent drops really mean nothing because of the huge variety of stats that can be rolled.

I saw on Reddit the other day which may or may not be true that it's 20M to 1 on rolling a perfect Vector.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How do I get the HE Vector pattern to try crafting it? Random drop from Challenge Modes?

Xevy

Log Wizard
How do I get the HE Vector pattern to try crafting it? Random drop from Challenge Modes?
It's from the Phoenix Credit vendor in your base in the Tech Wing. It's like ~134 phoenix credits, I believe.

There are ~35 weapon talents, so getting the "ideal" 3 is, if my math is correct, (1/35)*(1/34)*(1/33)*100 = about 0.0025% of getting the 3 talents you want. Add in the highest damage roll on the weapon itself, and you're pretty fucked. Though I think certain mods only appear on certain weapons, so SMG's may not have 35 available talents and maybe more like 25-30.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
May still be worth doing some mat farming before the patch since some items I believe are only available from crafting (like Vectors, but could be wrong). Also the new higher lvl crafting blueprints that are supposedly coming this patch. It is also going to be more interesting to get a specific item slot drop now as you may get nothing but perf mods or armor pieces and not get a single weapon drop (and not get any HE weapon parts to craft in the process).

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's from the Phoenix Credit vendor in your base in the Tech Wing. It's like ~134 phoenix credits, I believe.

There are ~35 weapon talents, so getting the "ideal" 3 is, if my math is correct, (1/35)*(1/34)*(1/33)*100 = about 0.0025% of getting the 3 talents you want. Add in the highest damage roll on the weapon itself, and you're pretty fucked. Though I think certain mods only appear on certain weapons, so SMG's may not have 35 available talents and maybe more like 25-30.
After deconstructing everything from level 20 on and doing some PA farm I was able to make 6 of them and stuck with one that was a dps upgrade and has 46 percent armor break increase. Although I'm not sure I have any armor break on other things so not sure if that really helps me much. Definitely far from perfect but ended up being a dps upgrade for me so I'm happy.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm thinking you go 3 piece striker with 3 piece sentry that is a huge damage buff

rrr_img_130672.jpg