Tom Clancy's The Division

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wish I had a static group of people to farm missions with. PuGing Lincoln Tunnel, and no one knows about running along the side in the beginning, then lots of times you get to the part up the stairs, and it takes a half hour because no one has any DPS, and figured they'd get carried.

On that last point, I suppose I fall into that with just 106k DPS, but some of these goons are terrible!

WTB Static!

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sorry mate I tried the pc thing and my hardware just isn't up to snuff
frown.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Once your stats are in the 100k+ DPS and 50k+ health range, get the hell out of Tunnel and farm Lexington. Tunnel is only good for when you have shitty gear. Lexington iswayfaster.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Once your stats are in the 100k+ DPS and 50k+ health range, get the hell out of Tunnel and farm Lexington. Tunnel is only good for when you have shitty gear. Lexington iswayfaster.
The problem I've found with PUG's is that almost no one runs Lexington. So unless you have a group, Lincoln is your only choice.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I guess I need to check Reddit more often, not sure how I didn't notice the NPC XP doesn't change from 30-32 and they all give the same. DZ 1-3 route and I've gone from 41-48 in 1 night, only dying to rogues if I get jumped. Should have done this over a week ago, oh well....

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The problem I've found with PUG's is that almost no one runs Lexington. So unless you have a group, Lincoln is your only choice.
Are you on console? Matchmaking gets me a group for just about any of the challenge modes within 3 minutes on PC.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking you go 3 piece striker with 3 piece sentry that is a huge damage buff
Is set items going to be for all 6 slots though?, I assume with 4 piece set it will only cover 4 slots, and backpack and holster most likely will be non set pieces.

Column_sl

shitlord
Is set items going to be for all 6 slots though?, I assume with 4 piece set it will only cover 4 slots, and backpack and holster most likely will be non set pieces.
There will be. My guess is they are doing the 4 piece so people won't have to get all 6 to get the talent, and to have some variety in the gear if you want to mix, and match.

The sentry talent is really good tho, so it would be worth one person on the team running it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why's it gotta be my sniper rifle that has Deadly, Brutal, Destructive, and not my Vector? lol

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
also i tried google but couldent get an answer, whats the difference in variants for the vector?
Vector 45 ACP
Tactical Vector 45 ACP
First Wave Vector 45 ACP

Can anyone link me the youtube video on how to run the police academy mission using the bug to get the boss to respawn?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Dailies didn't reset today either... Anyone want to carry me through the challenge mode on PS4 (at 75k DPS, 68k health; running nonstop UN Assembly just isn't getting me any higher)? The lack of Hard dailies is really killing my PC acquisition to start replacing purple gear w/ HE gear (blueprints), so 30 PC would do wonders.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Ah crap, had you only posted earlier I'd have teamed up with you but it's 3am here and I'm knackered.

Add me (Devlinx) and I'll help you out tomorrow.

Variise

N00b
I'm guilty of running tunnel with shit gear but what choice do I have? I refuse to step into DZ because of hackers. There are not enough Hard dailies to do to progress unless you want it to take few months. wtf? So tunnel it is. It's literally the only reasonable way for you to get a reasonable amount of Phoenix to progress your character.

This is entirely a game mechanic/balance issue and not a player issue. So lets keep that in mind.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Tunnel is doable with very poor gear just because there are very few instance's where you HAVE to be somewhere mobs can actually get within striking distance of you.

Run straight to the bridge and climb up avoiding the first 2 packs, snipe mobs.

Tunnel part with one pack of mobs (leave one gunner up till the timer runs out).

Protect the dude, go up the ladder and snipe mobs, none ever come up, second wave of the assault has 2x snipers come down from the left wall, take them out asap.

Last bit, you can pretty much stay where you are for the last 3 waves then mosey on down and kill the boss when his buddies are dead.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Tunnel is doable with very poor gear just because there are very few instance's where you HAVE to be somewhere mobs can actually get within striking distance of you.

Run straight to the bridge and climb up avoiding the first 2 packs, snipe mobs.

Tunnel part with one pack of mobs (leave one gunner up till the timer runs out).

Protect the dude, go up the ladder and snipe mobs, none ever come up, second wave of the assault has 2x snipers come down from the left wall, take them out asap.

Last bit, you can pretty much stay where you are for the last 3 waves then mosey on down and kill the boss when his buddies are dead.
Assuming you mean Lincoln tunnel?